Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .270 View Post
    Finally got a hold of one!
    I would like to know what you think of that E. H. Taylor. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my very short list.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slow-n-steady View Post
      I would like to know what you think of that E. H. Taylor. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my very short list.

Brian
      Yes sir!

Comment

Looks good .270

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slow-n-steady View Post

Brian
          (Full disclosure, I don't have the vocabulary of those fancy bourbon reviewers) Fresh from the bottle sipped neat after letting it sit, offered a smooth drink with a nice spicy bite towards the end. When sipped on the rocks, it is extra smooth and the ice takes an edge off the spicy bite, but doesn't eliminate it. Glad I found this. It will go towards the back of the cabinet and shared with selective friends.

Comment

Thanks for the review. I dont use all the fancy lingo either but I know what I like. Sounds like it has a punch to it. I think I'll make it my next purchase. I saw it at Specks a couple of weeks ago but passed on it and it's been on my mind ever since.

Comment

Comment

my favorite cheap bourbon is early times. the best for your money imo is wellers. my favorite day in day out is makers mark. my favorite top shelf bourbon is basil hayden

Comment

Comment

Hangin with the rich folks tonight.

Comment

Going for Gold!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've been trying a bunch lately ... the only ones I've bought more than one bottle of are Wellers and TX. TX is my favorite hands down thus far.

Comment

The new vanilla crown is pretty good

Comment

Willett for me. I may be face down in the backyard by dark.

Comment

I see your yeti whiskey cup and will raise you a cornhole game

Comment

Just had a finger of Bulleit, neat

Comment

Working...
                                X