The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    How was the 1776? Almost bought it the other day but ended up with another bottle of four roses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s not bad at all, nice finish I would buy it again. I think the 4 roses small batch is better though.

Comment

Just landed a GTS and a 107. Guy had 3 Blantons and a case of Eagle. Local store down the street just moved 10 cases of Eagle Rare Store Picks in two weeks. Had me on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by rdorsett View Post
        Just landed a GTS and a 107. Guy had 3 Blantons and a case of Eagle. Local store down the street just moved 10 cases of Eagle Rare Store Picks in two weeks. Had me on the shelf.

Very Nice!

Comment

Had a good week !
          Was on a list, finally got a call [emoji3513]

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
            Had a good week !
            Was on a list, finally got a call [emoji3513]

I was hoping to get my hands on a bottle of that Stagg today but someone beat me to it!

Comment

Got calls this week on a special release weller... $399 and a .750ml of weller 12.... $108

I told them, my body still converts in into urine. I’ll stick with funky chicken 101 until bourbon ain’t cool anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Got calls this week on a special release weller... $399 and a .750ml of weller 12.... $108

I told them, my body still converts in into urine. I’ll stick with funky chicken 101 until bourbon ain’t cool anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

I saw that some people were offering up to $750 for a bottle of that Weller Full Proof..I was able to get my hands on one

Comment

I would say it was a good day!!

Comment

This bourbon year is definitely starting better than last year

Comment

Originally posted by charlesotto View Post
                        I would say it was a good day!!

Nice. I was at a store yesterday and they had 3 bottles of GTS. They are asking $700 per bottle.

I want a bottle of this, but not for 7 hundo.

Comment

Anyone had this? In order to get in lottery for higher end allocated Bourbons, had buy one of store picks. So I chose this Dickel 9 yo. Did you care for it?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Gonna try this find Terry Bradshaws new bourbon batch number 1

Comment

Anyone interested in a bottle on Pappy 10 year? I have an unopened bottle I'm looking to unload.

PM Me.

J

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Is Blantons really THAT good? Just curious. I know there is a lot of Hype behind the Buffalo Trace lineup. Don’t get me wrong, I like most everything they put out but I can’t find Blantons anywhere for over a year close to me in Sherman or there about. Is it worth finding? Thanks In advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X