Nice. Those bad boys are going for 1k on fireballs

Comment

One of Jack Daniels Best imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is not a bad pour for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
          Soles some of this with a buddy last week. Really, really good.
          Dang! Nice bottle

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
            Got a bottle of stagg JR. batch 14 today. looking forward to trying it.
            Let us know whatcha think. Grabbed one last week and am curious if I should open or trade for Weller

Comment

Tried out smoke train barrel proof over the weekend along with some Blantons. Smoke train beat blantons by a lot IMO. Pretty good stuff

Comment

Twins is still getting some randomly here in Austin. I actually picked up one of there packs that had it in there tonight. I had given up when a friend called and said he had just seen it there again

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                I’ve been wanting one for a good while. Never lucky enough in the Houston area

Comment

No love for Kentucky deluxe?

Comment

Stumbled across a few great bottles this weekend. I'm taking that Rock Hill and Sweet Wheat out to the lease this weekend.
                    Last edited by BigPun; 11-16-2020, 11:48 PM.

Comment

BigPun, where did you find the midwinter dram at? I'd like to pick up a bottle or 3

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                        BigPun, where did you find the midwinter dram at? I'd like to pick up a bottle or 3
                        It was a small shop off 1604 in San Antonio, I don't remember the name. Stopped in to get some cheap beer and started talking about whiskey drinks. It was the only bottle he had.

Comment

It was a small shop off 1604 in San Antonio, I don't remember the name. Stopped in to get some cheap beer and started talking about whiskey drinks. It was the only bottle he had.
                          sounds good thanks, I need to stop at mom and pop stores more often

I did get my first bottle of Weller Antique the other day from an online charity auction

Comment

Originally posted by rdorsett View Post
                            Let us know whatcha think. Grabbed one last week and am curious if I should open or trade for Weller
                            You want to trade for weller let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                              Tried out smoke train barrel proof over the weekend along with some Blantons. Smoke train beat blantons by a lot IMO. Pretty good stuff

HH, Smoke Wagon? A good barrel proof will slay most lower proof bourbons imho. And some of the SW has been awesome [emoji41].

Comment

Saw a Blantons on the shelf today, $210! Probably why it's still there!

Comment

Working...
                                X