Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
    Whiskey/Bourbon trade thread on Classifieds:

Whatcha think???

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...7#post14388067
    Worth a try. I posted some up.

Comment

Bourbon

Originally posted by Wyatt 545 View Post
      Went into a local shop today and they had Blantons, Eagle Rare, Weller 12, Elijah Craig BP and McKenna 10 yr on the shelf at retail, except Weller 12. I said I wanted to buy 2 bottles (Blantons and McKenna) and she said I had to have enough rewards points to buy them. That’s crap!
      Where are you shopping at

Comment

Originally posted by swgreen View Post
        Where are you shopping at

This was at Liquor King on Western Center

Comment

Going to the Garrison Distillery in Hye this weekend. Worth our time?

Comment

Total Wine has been good this week !

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice find on the EHTBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post

Nice I found a EHT BP yesterday but they had the **** thing marked to $299

Comment

Been looking for one of these for a while.... Scored today.
                  Anxious to give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

whats a bottle of blantons worth? My local store has the first bottle I've seen in along time, but they want $76 for it..... I did get 4 bottles of eagle rare from them

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                      whats a bottle of blantons worth? My local store has the first bottle I've seen in along time, but they want $76 for it..... I did get 4 bottles of eagle rare from them
                      A little high, but given the scarcity of it around here these days, I would probably buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post

Very nice. When you crack it open, I would love to hear your thoughts on that OC French Oak.

Comment

Did a tour of Garrison Bros this morning. Very interesting start to the company and good people. Tried a couple single barrels, which definitely had different profiles. I really liked one of them and the other was good. If you’re in the area, I’d definitely recommend it!

Great area out front with seating, fire pits, washers, and other stuff in the shade.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt 545 View Post
                            Did a tour of Garrison Bros this morning. Very interesting start to the company and good people. Tried a couple single barrels, which definitely had different profiles. I really liked one of them and the other was good. If you’re in the area, I’d definitely recommend it!

Great area out front with seating, fire pits, washers, and other stuff in the shade.
                            My wife and I did it yesterday cool little tour. Those small batch samples ‘16 and ‘18 are flat terrible though. Not sure how people enjoy that

Comment

Question: Would a bottle of Rock Hill Farms be considered a unicorn at this point in time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                My wife and I did it yesterday cool little tour. Those small batch samples ‘16 and ‘18 are flat terrible though. Not sure how people enjoy that

I tried an ‘18 and ‘19 single barrel.

Comment

Working...
                                X