Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    WLW? Swinging for the fence, eh? LoL
    Not really, I like the 12 better than the Larue, I just have a surplus of 12, and about 3 fingers of WLW.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
      Not really, I like the 12 better than the Larue, I just have a surplus of 12, and about 3 fingers of WLW.
      Avg. secondary price for a bottle of WLW is over $900.

It would take about five W12 to close that deal.

Comment

I have a bottle of Willet 4yr Rye and a bottle of Chivas 21 Year Old Royal Salute Scotch that I'd be open to trading if anyone is interested.

Comment

Avg. secondary price for a bottle of WLW is over $900.

It would take about five W12 to close that deal.
          At that price, I should start selling off some of my 12.

Comment

At that price, I should start selling off some of my 12.
            Yep. It’s ridiculous what W12 sells for.

Comment

Company meetings at two different dinner places that both had Weller Antique on the menu.... but both were out! Dang it. One couldn’t find their bottle...

The hunt continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The markets have officially lost their ****. I’ve seen Blantons multiple times this week, but not for less than $110 and the highest was $175. The guy that had it for $175 said it’s because it’s rare... it seems to be less rare all of a sudden because the stores are selling for more than the secondary market. Pure craziness.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                  The markets have officially lost their ****. I’ve seen Blantons multiple times this week, but not for less than $110 and the highest was $175. The guy that had it for $175 said it’s because it’s rare... it seems to be less rare all of a sudden because the stores are selling for more than the secondary market. Pure craziness.
                  Pearland Liquor on BW8 has W12 for $179. Screw this store and all of the others marking stuff up. Stop doing business with them and maybe they’ll get the point some day.

Comment

Pearland Liquor on BW8 has W12 for $179. Screw this store and all of the others marking stuff up. Stop doing business with them and maybe they’ll get the point some day.
                    I paid $59 for a 1.75 W 12 last week.

Comment

As you should!

Comment

Needless to say I have no Blantons and I won’t be back to those stores.

Comment

I keep hearing tales of this kind of thing but I’m just not seeing it. I keep looking around though.

Comment

$109
                            where do you find it for that price?

Comment

As you should!
                              I’ll drink Buffalo Trace before I pay these crazy prices.

Comment

Does anyone know where to find the secondary market value of bourbon? I'm curious what some of the more difficult to find varieties are going for.

Comment

Working...
                                X