• Show
Clear All

Chapter 2 is a good Chew
    [emoji2361]
    (Couldn’t help myself)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
      I'd edit the mistakes but typos just just show how much we are enjoying it...

It is an excellent BIG Bourbon [emoji1634]. I buy a bottle when I can [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
        Expenses are due tonight.. so i figure I'll create a taste flight to help get through it!

Weller Antique 107
        Weller Antique 107 Store Pick
        Elmer t lee

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        As a follow up, the prefer order goes
        ETLee
        Antique Store Pick
        Antique

Etlee is just on another level
        The store pick antique was hot with the same great wheat!
        Antique 107 was really good too actually!

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
          Picked this up today. Excited to try it. I'm a big fan of the regular 94 stuff.
          I can’t seem to find one anywhere... except the one I found for $110. I passed.

Comment

I used to always buy wild turkey, but these days I usually just get the plain old rich n rare, sometimes I’ll break down and get the rnr reserve, I ain’t picky though, whatever you got in the cabinet works for me

Comment

Opened an OWA store pick tonight. A little off profile, but not in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by FlounderPounder View Post
                I used to always buy wild turkey, but these days I usually just get the plain old rich n rare, sometimes I’ll break down and get the rnr reserve, I ain’t picky though, whatever you got in the cabinet works for me
                Try Buffalo Trace for just a few dollars more.. it's a real solid bourbon from those you're used to drinking and not much more expensive.. if your mixing, go back to turkey or turkey101 is a good choice with coke.. just a few suggestions, but of course, if you wanna roll with what you like then carry on and rock it! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                  Opened an OWA store pick tonight. A little off profile, but not in a bad way.

Im having one of those right now and i totally agree, it's a lil different than the regular 107 but still good!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                    Try Buffalo Trace for just a few dollars more.. it's a real solid bourbon from those you're used to drinking and not much more expensive.. if your mixing, go back to turkey or turkey101 is a good choice with coke.. just a few suggestions, but of course, if you wanna roll with what you like then carry on and rock it! Lol

I’ll keep that in mind next time I’m at the store, gracias amigo

Comment

If anyone is interested, I have Weller 12 I would gladly trade for Antique 107, or William Laure Weller

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                        If anyone is interested, I have Weller 12 I would gladly trade for Antique 107, or William Laure Weller
                        Ive got a 107 I would trade if you ever make it down towards Houston. Shoot me a PM.

Chris

Comment

WLW? Swinging for the fence, eh? LoL

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                            Ive got a 107 I would trade if you ever make it down towards Houston. Shoot me a PM.

Chris
                            I get down that way quite often, I will hit you up next time I head that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              WLW? Swinging for the fence, eh? LoL

[emoji2361]

Comment

I get down that way quite often, I will hit you up next time I head that way.
                                Sounds good, I’ll set a bottle to the side for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X