The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
    Expenses are due tonight.. so i figure I'll create a taste flight to help get through it!

Weller Antique 107
    Weller Antique 107 Store Pick
    Elmer t lee

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Really like that Elmer t Lee!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
      Our Twin Liquors Dollar sale haul. I’m still on the hunt for some dang Weller 12, Blantons, Eagle Rare, Stagg, John J Bowman, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Those are some good prices.

Comment

Moving stuff around and was able to snap a quick pic of the gang.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

good lord

Comment

Picked up a bottle of larceny today. Ain’t seen it on shelves.... can’t remember when. $35 worth a try anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              Picked up a bottle of larceny today. Ain’t seen it on shelves.... can’t remember when. $35 worth a try anyway
              I had some the other day and thought it was good. I picked up the 750ml for $20

Comment

Picked this up today. Excited to try it. I'm a big fan of the regular 94 stuff.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                  Nice snag!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Well.....

Nothing special but nothing off. Extremely smooth... too smooth... like I bet I could turn the bottle up and knock 1/2 out before it got me smooth. No pronounce flavor, some wood, some cherry... maybe. It disappeared so fast I never had a chance to review the finish... just gone like water.

Again not a bad taste just not much taste. For the money it’s worth a try for anyone wanting to ease into bourbon. No heat, easy to drink. Probably won’t keep in stock but for the price I got my money’s worth

Comment

Nice snag!
                      Me and buddies all really enjoying this, we are all rookies, so we were a little nervous about high proof, but it I so smooth!

Comment

Me and buddies all really enjoying this, we are all rookies, so we were a little nervous about high proof, but it I so smooth!
                        I'd edit the mistakes but typos just just show how much we are enjoying it...

Comment

Originally posted by txnrunner View Post
                          i'd edit the mistakes but typos just just show how much we are enjoying it...
                          lol!

Comment

Picked one up also. It’ll be awhile before I get to try it. Specs $60

Comment

You are going to need a bigger table before the end of the year.

Comment

On to Chapter 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X