Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm intrigued - I'll be on the lookout for some. You have excellent taste in bourbon 270

Comment

I finally tried Rebecca Creek, Pendleton and Garrison Brothers. Pendleton wasnt my favorite. Rebecca Creek is darn good. Gardison Brothers is well worth the money and probably my new favorite. Will be keeping a bottle on hand at all times.

Comment

Look what my honey brought me back from Port A. Smoooooooth

Comment

Can't go wrong with GB! I kind of got turned off of it a few weeks ago when I got a skunky bottle, but I am back on it from Woodford.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
            Can't go wrong with GB! I kind of got turned off of it a few weeks ago when I got a skunky bottle, but I am back on it from Woodford.
            Kind of had the same thing happen with Woodford. I tried one of the little bottles behind the counter and it was awesome. Went and bought a big bottle and it wasnt near as good. I drank it, but im not sure ill buy it again.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Kind of had the same thing happen with Woodford. I tried one of the little bottles behind the counter and it was awesome. Went and bought a big bottle and it wasnt near as good. I drank it, but im not sure ill buy it again.

I think they all have a bad one slip through every once in a while, but it doesn't take much to turn my off of one!

Comment

I think they all have a bad one slip through every once in a while, but it doesn't take much to turn my off of one!
                Strange how that can happen with a batch every once and a while. My last bottle of Red River tasted like it had crate of red hots thrown in the mix and aged with it. Very strong and over powering cinnamon taste.

Comment

1835 and Rebecca creek

Comment

Jus a lil somethin somethin after a hard day a work. Uh hmmmmClick image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-12 19.49.11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	24403823

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                      Jus a lil somethin somethin after a hard day a work. Uh hmmmm[ATTACH]741967[/ATTACH]
                      DATS good stuff!!! I have had a few bottles of that!

Comment

Trying something new.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Rebecca creek

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                            Trying something new.
                            you know I've heard of that, but every time this creature of habitat goes in for something knew, I walk out with my old friends. Gonna have tie a string around my finger and remember that one next time. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                              Knob Creek for me.
                              I'm usually a beer guy put long hours at work and cooler temperatures got me in the mood for somthing stronger. I'm on Knob Creek now and I like Rebacca Creek as well. This thread makes me wanna hit specs and try some others!

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                                Trying a new one today!
                                I have been enjoying this lately very good in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X