No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one ETL to trade if anyone is interested PM me with what you have. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
      I had the Single Barrel, and couldn’t have been more disappointed.
      Interesting. Don’t see many bad reviews on 1792. Guess you got a bad barrel. That’s the risk with single barrels.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
        Nice job. I can’t even get 3 for the bar most of the time. Wholesale accounts usually get to pick first. You did some great work
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
          Picked up this rebel yell 10yr single barrel on the way home.. never had it. Ready for some propper research on it
          just found a bottle also. can't wait to pop it open

Comment

Started early today with some of my favorite pours. What to have next???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              So then he hasn’t seen all 5 then! Boom!

I have only seen 2 of the 5. I once saw the bin label for Barrel Proof, so that is sorta a win......

Comment

Bazinga! High point of my day, other than my wife’s encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post

Bazinga! High point of my day, other than my wife’s encouragement.

Very nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Very nice!!!

Thanks CT. Had it for the first time last week, a friend shared. A [emoji91] first sip but a great flavor and taste, lingering finish and kept getting smoother and smoother. Gotta taste it a few more times but feels like it make my top 10. The EC18 has a solid spot [emoji4] already.

Comment

Two very good, easy to find and high proof bourbons. OGD 114 is so solid for less than $30!

Comment

Forty Creek is a staple for me. hard to beat the taste/price

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
                          Forty Creek is a staple for me. hard to beat the taste/price
                          agree totally - anyone tried the Crown Texas Mesquite? takes some getting use to

Comment

For a low proof bourbon, this one does have some good flavor and a nice finish.

Comment

I haven’t been on in a while, but I see Chase this is still finding all the great ones! Awesome finds!

Comment

I haven’t been on in a while, but I see Chase this is still finding all the great ones! Awesome finds!

Comment

Working...
                                X