Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    I have a bottle of 10 year. Can’t convince myself to open it yet.
    Keep looking for another so I can open the first. Had it once, and it made an excellent impression!

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
      Keep looking for another so I can open the first. Had it once, and it made an excellent impression!
      The 10y Bourbon and the 10y Rye are both really good!

Comment

Anyone tried Jack Daniels barrel proof? I’m not a Jack fan but this is pretty good and probably the smoothest barrel proof I’ve had.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0267.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	24538868

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
          Anyone tried Jack Daniels barrel proof? I’m not a Jack fan but this is pretty good and probably the smoothest barrel proof I’ve had.
          [ATTACH]906866[/ATTACH]

I don't normally like JD, but he Single Barrel BP is quite tasty. I recently tried it a a bar and need to buy a bottle myself.

Comment

Poured this one last night for the first time in a while. It’s a good whiskey, just boring. Lot’s of sweet and citrus. Not much nose or finish, but an easy and enjoyable drink.

Comment

[ATTACH]906866[/ATTACH]

Love this JD one of the best they make.

Comment

New

Tell me what yall think of the WT Decades for the money. Also tell me what you thing of Evan Williams Single Barrel. I also love the Distiller App. You can just scan bottle in store and it tell you everything about it.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by charlesotto; 05-04-2018, 07:41 AM. Reason: add pic

Comment

I really like the EW Single Barrel, great value at $30 IMHO. I bought several of the 2009 for my bunker (closet) because I like it so much. Had a store pick of the EC Small Batch last night that was outstanding, $30 range also. Steady,

Comment

I actually like Jim Beam Black Extra Aged, but I am not a connoisseur like many of you. I would like to try that Barrel Proof. I was going to hit a couple stores tomorrow to find something new. My Blanton's and Elijah Craig bottles are both getting low .

Comment

Originally posted by charlesotto View Post
                      Tell me what yall think of the WT Decades for the money. Also tell me what you thing of Evan Williams Single Barrel. I also love the Distiller App. You can just scan bottle in store and it tell you everything about it.
                      I didn’t find the Decades to be worth it, IMO.

Comment

Poured this one last night for the first time in a while. It’s a good whiskey, just boring. Lot’s of sweet and citrus. Not much nose or finish, but an easy and enjoyable drink.

Hows the WLW in the background? Always wanted to try it

Comment

Can anyone tell me anything about I.W. Harper 15? I bought a bottle of that today for grins.

Sweeter up front with grain and corn immediately apparent, I.W. Harper Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 15-Year-Old then moves into notes of oak, raisin, caramel, spice, and vanilla.

Anyone?
                          Last edited by TX_Kevin; 05-04-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                            Hows the WLW in the background? Always wanted to try it
                            Fantastic! Highly recommend it.

Comment

Now we are talking. This 10y 121 proof WP Rye picked by Specs does not disappoint!

Comment

Now we are talking. This 10y 121 proof WP Rye picked by Specs does not disappoint!

Been contemplating grabbing the 10yr

Comment

Working...
                                X