No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked the same order as the last pic. 1 and 2 were close!

1)Eagle Rare
    2)Weller 12
    3)Blanton's

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
      W12 for the win.. I got $5 on it!
      I thought the same thing!

Remember y’all this is a very uneducated redneck pallet!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
        Taste happening in a few!

[ATTACH]903643[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm drinking some eagle rare right now but if I could find some Blantons I would be ALL over it. Can not find it anywhere.

Comment

Been drinking Blantons earlier. Just bought and tried the “high West double rye”. Haven’t drank “rye” in a while ..... cause I didn’t like it.

Well nothing has changed. The $&@% ain’t worth wasting a coke on. It’s like weak Jameson. 1 star rating from me... but to each their own

Comment

I got some Wild Turkey Rare Breed. It was a little smoother than I thought it would be. It’s 116.8 proof. I usually like the 80-87 proof stuff usually better.

Comment

Sitting in the back yard enjoying some randy Rogers on the juke box and Jefferson reserve rum cask in my glass, really good pour.
              Last edited by Williams4298; 04-06-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Been drinking Blantons earlier. Just bought and tried the “high West double rye”. Haven’t drank “rye” in a while ..... cause I didn’t like it.

Well nothing has changed. The $&@% ain’t worth wasting a coke on. It’s like weak Jameson. 1 star rating from me... but to each their own
                Rye makes the best old fashioned imo

Comment

I’m going to do some more blind taste test in the next few days. It will mainly be from Buffalo Trace distillery, that’s what I have.

Comment

[ATTACH]903643[/ATTACH]

I’d love to so this myself. All I gotta donis find a bottle of Blantons and a bottle of weller 12 before I finish my bottle of eagle rare!

Comment

[ATTACH]903643[/ATTACH]

I’d love to so this myself. All I gotta do is find a bottle of Blantons and a bottle of weller 12 before I finish my bottle of eagle rare! Any leads???

A fellow today told me he saw a ton of blantons. It was at a duty free shop...

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        Rye makes the best old fashioned imo
                        Never had one of those that I thought was worth drinking either. Just not my taste

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                          I’d love to so this myself. All I gotta donis find a bottle of Blantons and a bottle of weller 12 before I finish my bottle of eagle rare!
                          Good luck on the W12! Super hard to find!

Comment

I’d love to so this myself. All I gotta do is find a bottle of Blantons and a bottle of weller 12 before I finish my bottle of eagle rare! Any leads???

Where at Bruh?!?!?

Comment

Couldn’t recover from the high west. Don Julio anejo made it all better

Comment

Hobby Airport had a pile, but you have to be traveling internationally.

Comment

Working...
                                X