• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    They poured you tequila.
    lol

Comment

They poured you tequila.
      No I drink a lot of whiskey, had a few different whiskey drinks before I ordered the johnny walker, so maybe that had something to do with it. It just didn't taste like I thought it would, really smooth though.

Comment

Weller 12 sold out in DFW in a few hours it appears. Now the secondary market is flooded with them for 100+ each. I hate the flippers.
        I agree. Sad thing is people will pay it so they’ll keep doing it...

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
          No I drink a lot of whiskey, had a few different whiskey drinks before I ordered the johnny walker, so maybe that had something to do with it. It just didn't taste like I thought it would, really smooth though.
          I bet they filled a Blue Label bottle with something else then. My bottle smells and tastes like scotch

Comment

Rolling with the heavy hitter tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Pretty impressed with this one. This won’t last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I really like the Bowman Single Barrel. I usually don't have trouble finding it, but haven't seen anything but the small batch the last 2 months.

Comment

Not impressed. Especially for $80. Just not much going on with this one.

Comment

Weller 12 sold out in DFW in a few hours it appears. Now the secondary market is flooded with them for 100+ each. I hate the flippers.
                  I was up at the lease and didn’t even realize it was coming out this week until I saw a bunch of listing pop up for $90-150 bottles

Comment

'bout decided to stick with Elijah Craig Small batch for an everyday drink..

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      I was up at the lease and didn’t even realize it was coming out this week until I saw a bunch of listing pop up for $90-150 bottles
                      Where do you see it listed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                        'bout decided to stick with Elijah Craig Small batch for an everyday drink..
                        I really like that one too.

Comment

Scored a pair this weekend!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thumbs up for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
                              Scored a pair this weekend!

BTW, grabbed a bottle of the High West Double Rye Friday, just cracked it...pretty **** good! Also scored two more bottles of Weller 12.

Had the Hancock’s Presidents Reserve last night, really good. Supposedly out of the same warehouse as Blanton’s, Elmer, and Rock Hill Farms. Ordered two bottles this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                                Had the Hancock’s Presidents Reserve last night, really good. Supposedly out of the same warehouse as Blanton’s, Elmer, and Rock Hill Farms. Ordered two bottles this morning.
                                Correct. I scored a bottle a couple days ago. Need to pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X