The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
    It’s not a bourbon but this stuff is pretty good!
    [ATTACH]901631[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imo it’s the best value in Irish whiskeys right now. Would love to try some of the older ones but haven’t had a chance yet

Comment

A pour nearly as sweet as an old fashioned! It’s too sweet.

Comment

You ever had the Angels Envy Rye? I heard it’s good stuff. I’m not that found of the AE bourbon. I found a bottle of the rye but didn’t buy it.

Comment

Came back for another round tonight. I’ll keep a good rye on hand at all times now haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
            You ever had the Angels Envy Rye? I heard it’s good stuff. I’m not that found of the AE bourbon. I found a bottle of the rye but didn’t buy it.
            I keep passing on it. I need to snag one. The AE Cask is phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Came back for another round tonight. I’ll keep a good rye on hand at all times now haha

Told you!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

it's so good once it hits your lips!

Comment

Started with some shine, now a Blantons before bed. Had my @$$ kicked today...geezzzz

It’s about tequila season!!!! (Like it’s never tequila season)

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Nice find. EC is good stuff. I am missing the 23, but reviews on it are not great.

Have you tried the EC 18 yet? That one seems to be elusive to find as well. I'll try the barrel proof this weekend.

Comment

Score.

Comment

I’ve been after some 12 lately, but haven’t found any in a long while. I did score two bottle of Blantons earlier this week though.

Comment

I’ve been trying to find Weller 12, forever! I can’t ever find it.

Comment

Scored a bottle of Stagg jr today. They had some high west, may try it. I restocked my tequila stash as well. Warm weather has me switch gears

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Score.

I’m jealous of that score had to get mine out of town as none will have it here for a while. 1 is better than none

Comment

Pretty decent Rye. Easy to find and cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X