The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .270 View Post
    Happy Anniversary everyone! On this day in 1897; the Bottled In Bond Act was passed. Henry McKenna, is the oldest age stated Bottle in Bond made. #StayBonded!
    I'm having the same pour, right now!

Comment

Bugs and bourbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How’s the Yippee Ki-Yay? I know where a couple bottles are but have been hesitant to purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
          How’s the Yippee Ki-Yay? I know where a couple bottles are but have been hesitant to purchase.
          It is great. If you like whiskey on the less sweet side you will like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
            One of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Their “Campfire” has me pretty curious. Blend of rye, bourbon, and scotch
              Big no for me. Way too much peaty scotch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Big no for me. Way too much peaty scotch.
                I passed on it. Didnt pick up the double rye either as it had a $10 markup here in San Angelo. Ill just wait until I'm in San Antonio again and pick it up for $33

Comment

Keep running across Blainton’s. Anyone need any around Houston, let me know. $70 each. Limit one per TBHer.

Comment

1792 or High West?

Comment

1792 or High West?

I’d say that full proof

I’m really starting to like the full proof, cask strength, barrel proof, or whatever else they call them. Wish my wife wouldn’t have been with me a few days ago and I would have grabbed an Angels Envy barrel proof I came across

Comment

I’d say that full proof

I’m really starting to like the full proof, cask strength, barrel proof, or whatever else they call them. Wish my wife wouldn’t have been with me a few days ago and I would have grabbed an Angels Envy barrel proof I came across
                        The AE Cask is one of the best cask strengths out! I picked up a pair a while back.

Comment

The AE Cask is one of the best cask strengths out! I picked up a pair a while back.
                          It was msrp too and not marked up. Still at that my wife isn’t a fan of $200 whiskey haha

Comment

It was msrp too and not marked up. Still at that my wife isn’t a fan of $200 whiskey haha
                            Yeah. I paid $189. That’s a lot for a bottle for sure.

Comment

Yeah. I paid $189. That’s a lot for a bottle for sure.
                              Yea it was $190. Wouldn’t be a problem if I didn’t have 2 Garrison Cowboy Bourbons on the shelf now

I do really like that one a whole lot even though I don’t care for their other offerings

Comment

Yea it was $190. Wouldn’t be a problem if I didn’t have 2 Garrison Cowboy Bourbons on the shelf now

I do really like that one a whole lot even though I don’t care for their other offerings
                                I haven’t tried that one. May have to order a dram the next time I visit Whiskey Cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X