The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    I'll trade some Elmer for one of the BTACs!
    I’m in on this too. I don’t even have any Elmer right now but I’ll get it if you’ll go straight up for that WL!

Comment

I don't care much for whiskey but I do like some good whisky.
      Just picked up a bottle of this to take on a hog hunt this weekend and 5 good cigars too.
      Oh yeah, this stuff is bumping 130 proof so watch out.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        I keep finding these. Someone offer me a trade!

Kentucky Owl
        Elijah Craig Barrell Proof
        Rock Hill Farms
        Elmer T Lee
        Four Roses Small Batch Barrell Strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I’ll trade you some cash for a couple bottles...depending on where u live.

Comment

Tried a few tonight that I can’t find. They didn’t disappoint. The Eagle Rare 17 was really good with Diet Coke and a squeeze of lime.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Tried a few tonight that I can’t find. They didn’t disappoint. The Eagle Rare 17 was really good with Diet Coke and a squeeze of lime.

Shoulda gone with Mexican coke instead, the cane sugar mixes great with the bourbon and really brings out the flavor

If you’re ever in Fort Worth on a Wednesday let me know and I’ll meet you st Thompson’s. They do 1/2 off all pours

Comment

Well imgur isn’t wanting to work but just grabbed a couple eagle rare single barrel store picks. They’re only 375s but @ $16 not bad. May go back on Monday and pick up whatever is left

Comment

Nice!!

I picked up a 1.75 Eagle Rare this morning. First one I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  Well imgur isn’t wanting to work but just grabbed a couple eagle rare single barrel store picks. They’re only 375s but @ $16 not bad. May go back on Monday and pick up whatever is left
                  Man, good deal on that

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    Man, good deal on that
                    If there are still some Monday I’ll grab you some. If not I have an extra I can spare

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      If there are still some Monday I’ll grab you some. If not I have an extra I can spare
                      I bet I know where your getting these. Do they normally keep them in the back and make you ask for them? It’s the only place I’m able to find buffalo trace and eagle rare anymore. You can pm me if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                        It's kind of hit or miss around DFW, but the Spec's around here seems to carry Noah's Mill more than others. I haven't bought a bottle since they dropped the 15 year age statement 5-6 years ago, but I hear the newer bottlings are pretty comparable.
                        It must have been popular indeed because I went by the same store today and didn’t see any. Last time they hadnit on an endcap and there were several cases of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                          I bet I know where your getting these. Do they normally keep them in the back and make you ask for them? It’s the only place I’m able to find buffalo trace and eagle rare anymore. You can pm me if you want.
                          Nope, it was the Costco liquor store by my house. I was shipping some samples to a customer and randomly decided to pop in (they never have good deals) and they were stocked full of them near the register

Comment

Oh I gotcha, good deal!

Comment

Been a rough week at work, but this is hitting the spot tonight. It has been several months since I have seen a bottle of this around, but need to find a replacement.
                              Attached Files

Comment

What should we open on this fine Saturday evening?

Comment

Working...
                                X