Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one dozen...........

Comment

Dang...you folks buy a lot of arrows. I try to keep 12-15 good ones on hand at all times including the 5 in my hunting quiver . I shoot them till I break them or they shows signs of it. I reuse "lucky" arrows on multiple kills. I think I had 10 on my last one before it broke hitting the offside shoulder. And yes, you could call me cheap but I try to disguise it under being superstitious with my lucky arrow.

Comment

4-5 dozen at all times.

Comment

You folks with a bunch of arrows, do you shoot 3-D or spots? or just like buying arrows?

Comment

22 arrows

Comment

About 4 dozen that are for hunting and about another 4 dozen for messing around. I always have at least 2 dozen for hunting and if it ever stops raining so I can get back to killing pigs I will need to order more soon. I've gone through 6 arrows in one night of pig hunting a few times. Normally go through a about 4-6 dozen a year. Pigs are rough on arrows and normally don't get more the 1 or two pigs per arrow because I like to shoot them through the shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You folks with a bunch of arrows, do you shoot 3-D or spots? or just like buying arrows?
                Mine are for killing but when you shoot as many pigs as I do you need a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                  Mine are for killing but when you shoot as many pigs as I do you need a lot.
                  Yeah I automatically knew why you had as many as you do when I saw you had posted Rob lol..

Comment

3 dozen give or take

Comment

Expensive pigs...

Comment

5 right now because I lost one target shooting at the lease last time. I just picked up 8 more from BtechDestroyer this morning though. Hopefully that'll last me a while.

Comment

3 - 4 dozen!!!!!

Comment

I only keep about 8 to 10 arrows(beman bowhunters). If I was to buy more I think I would buy by a dozen.

Comment

More than I need, less than I want.

Comment

3 dozen wood Trad and 3 dozen carbon compound.

Comment

Working...
                                X