• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any teacher/coaches??

Any teachers/coaches???

What do you teach?

What do you coach??

and...

Where?? (city is fine if you don't want to be connected with a name)

- Falcone

Coached 20+ years all over-Highland Park, Angleton, San Angelo, Comfort. Just teaching 11th & 12th grade English now in Comfort. Not a bad gig. Great kids, great community, and plenty of support from Adm. Could it be better-sure. But in the end I've seen all spectrums of the education system and I'm not complaining about my current situation. Love walking in to my classroom every morning and trying to make a difference.

Comment

I coach the D Line, jv basketball, and track in the spring...teach Spanish I, II, (and next year III, before school) at Henrietta High School. My wife is head volleyball coach and she teaches IPC... My wife and I have been here for 18 years (I had a 4 year stint at Wichita Falls High School a couple of years ago, then came back to Henrietta) Wonderful place for us to be to raise our kids! Great town, great kids and great administration! Only thing lacking is WATER!!haha

Comment

Teach and coach baseball and football. Would rather not say anything else. Experience tell me anything can be used against me.

Comment

Just getting into it. Coach baseball and teacher aide as of now. Getting certified in 4-8 generalist.

Comment

Head wrestling coach, cross country, and track.
            Teach physical education and love my job.

Comment

My wife teaches 7th & 8th Grade Health and coaches golf at a title 1 school. She has her Masters, but loves her job so she doesn't want to change. This is the only school she has been at.

They produce a lot of D1 talent so it's cool to see kids she had in Jr. High play on Saturday afternoon,

Comment

I have coached for awhile now. Cisco JC 83-90, Howard Payne, 90-94, Cisco JC 95-96, Hardin -Simmons 97-98, Navarro JC 98-2005 and Paris JC from 05 to present. My wife has 35 years as a school counselor. Oldest daughter teaches too.

Comment

Head Baseball coach, Football Running backs. Abilene High School.

Comment

On year 10 as a teacher and coach, Head girls track/jv volleyball. Love every minute of it!

Comment

I've been teaching surgical technology for over two years now at a local college. It's been very rewarding.

Comment

I teach history at Killeen High.... Headed to inner city Dallas next year at FDR. I'm interested but I've never coached.

Comment

I teach a couple inclusion classes and a couple pe classes.

Coach football (ILB), head girls powerlifting, and a little bit of everything in track..

Love my job and my AD. Great place to be as my wife teaches at the Intermediate School here. Made some good friends while coaching.

And glad we are finally done holding track meets. We held 8 of them this year...

Fun Fact- Outside of the State powerlifting meets, we held the biggest meet all year here. Over 400 lifters and 36 schools at our little 3a school. Only one complaint about it and it was from a Coach who didn't place. Greatest hospitality room this side of the Mississippi.

Comment

Been teaching coaching for 10 years. Present posistion is at a middle school in corpus and coaching football and track.

Comment

Full time Athletic Trainer here. I like it but the schedule is rough. trying to get into just teaching and then using my AT license to make a little supplemental income here and there.

Comment

Working...
                              X