Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed it. So simple!

Comment

Recently picked up an original Prowler Big Game in perfect condition for an absolute steal. Always wanted one of these but it had no rudder or center hatch so I finished the upgrades today. Ready to finally get back to the salt!

Comment

Any of you guys fish around Houston or Galveston area? Been thinking of getting a yak and trying to fish out in the bay. Any good launch points?

Comment

Nice fish OP!

Comment

We have power!!!!

Comment

Comment

Throwing a 7ft cast net off the Jackson Coosa HD.. yeah she's stable

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2510.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	24493094

Comment

Just picked up a Sun Dolphin 10'. Almost a new boat and only used once. Basic boat so far and haven't got it wet yet. Looking forward to do so soon. Lots of outfitting tips here. Just hope my old back can handle it! Look out redfish!!! Wifey says "no way " to getting one for her. She prefers the Baystealth.

Comment

Anybody know of any Jackson Kayak dealers in the Houston area? I've googled till I am blue in the face and can't find any? We are down here for Easter and my son is in the market.

***Edit--Well I'm a DA. Jackson Kayak demo day today in Surgerland by Fishing Tackle Unlimited. My Google capabilities were not very good last night!!!
                    Last edited by bklem; 04-15-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

My oldest was reffing soccer in Leander, so I hit Lake Devine Park for a couple hours.

I caught 8, but nothing over 10-12".

Here are a few of the "bigger" ones.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Brand new Berkley med-heavy rod. 2nd cast, first bite.....

Comment

[ATTACH]850741[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]850742[/ATTACH]

Comment

Looking good guys keep it up

Comment

Quiet night on Brushy Creek, only 1 other fisherman spotted all evening.

Caught one 16" fish and a few smaller ones. Not a great showing, but got to knock the 'new rod smell' off of my replacement Berkley.

Comment

Working...
                                X