No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tryed my hand at bowfishing from the yak. Fish were too deep but seemed to work out ok. Probably would need a trolling motor to do it pretty serious only thing that concerns me with adding a trolling motor is adding too much weight. Its already heavy with the lights and generator. Only thing exciting of the night was coming across a wood duck roost

Comment

We just closed on our new home today........ I get to play with my yak every day now!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got this one. I'm building a bow rack out of PVC and will use it to hunt pigs at Granger. 13'1 Ocean kayak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            I just got this one. I'm building a bow rack out of PVC and will use it to hunt pigs at Granger. 13'1 Ocean kayak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Your gonna love that thing. I started with kayaks last spring. I'm heading to FL end of Jan to inshore fish for 2 weeks.
            Good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got this the other day and all the stuff I ordered came in yesterday! I got the 14' perception pescador from academy. Going together nicely, will be tearing up the bay and marshes in Galveston very soon!

Comment

Doing a little flyfishing with a buddy today

Comment

Originally posted by JacobTyler View Post
                    Doing a little flyfishing with a buddy today
                    Looks familiar, if it's where I think it is the fish are south of you

Comment

Buddy got one on top water earlier but you are right. were not doing too good and i always do better south of here

Comment

Glad I stumbled across this thread just now. I bought a couple Kayaks for me and Colton for Christmas from.a TBH'er. We took them out this past Sunday for our maiden voyage. I see a lot of yakking in our near future. I'm going to read thru this thread to pick up some pointers!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Johnny; 12-31-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Awesome pics Johnny. Glad to see y'all took the plunge and got a couple nice kayaks. Where are the pointy rocks from? Did you use snapseed on those last two pictures? They look very nice.

Comment

Bear let's see that Hobie outback!! My slayer propel 10 will be in tomorrow

Comment

7 days left of my deer season and then it is time to hang up the bow and hit the kayak full time.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTxTracking View Post
                                Just got this the other day and all the stuff I ordered came in yesterday! I got the 14' perception pescador from academy. Going together nicely, will be tearing up the bay and marshes in Galveston very soon!

I almost pulled the trigger on the same kayak. Ended up with a Feel Free Moken 14. Time to get her rigged up.

Which side of Galveston bay you plan on hitting?

Comment

Working...
                                X