everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tykam View Post
    What do y'all think about the Stealth 11 Angler, if anyone has one?
    I have one and love it for what it is. That being said it is not a 1000 dollar kayak and standing up in it requires some athleticism. But I manage at 240 pounds. No complaints so far from me.

Comment

everything kayak

Not caught on my kayak but thought I would share. Meant to bring the yak to The Texans to fish his 9acre tank. Ended up just bank fishing and caught my PB. Of course, no scale on hand to weigh her... Caught on a top water frog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Patton; 07-18-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Man that's a bruiser...I just got a "new to me" kayak and can't wait to get it on the water.

Comment

Dang, that's an awesome fish!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Not caught on my kayak but thought I would share. Meant to bring the yak to The Texans to fish his 9acre tank. Ended up just bank fishing and caught my PB. Of course, no scale on hand to weigh her... Caught on a top water frog

That thing doesn't look real! Congratulations!

Comment

Talk about a hawg! Congrats!

Comment

Just got home from the Devils River.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have a question. Don't know anything about kayaking. Was thinking about trying with my son. Do y'all think it is better for a tandem or 2 singles. He is 11 but is about 5'5" and 150.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                    I have a question. Don't know anything about kayaking. Was thinking about trying with my son. Do y'all think it is better for a tandem or 2 singles. He is 11 but is about 5'5" and 150.
                    Two singles, my daughter is 10, 4'6" and 80 and she has her own 10 ft kayak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                      Two singles, my daughter is 10, 4'6" and 80 and she has her own 10 ft kayak.

Sounds good. He is looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                        Sounds good. He is looking forward to trying it out.
                        Have fun and be ready to buy kayaks, it's addicting lol.

Comment

My wife and I have cheap yaks but we have really gotten some great use out of them. We camped out on the river at deer camp this weekend and let some brownies pull us around! Caught about 40 between the two of us on Saturday on olive steamers.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                            Just got home from the Devils River.
                            Awesome! This is on my bucket list. Did you go with a guide?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

That thing is beautiful! Nice fish!!

Comment

Originally posted by nick05 View Post
                                Awesome! This is on my bucket list. Did you go with a guide?
                                No, we did not use a guide. 2005 was the last time I did this, and it has changed some. The new park ranger showed up at 10:00 PM that night and wrote a citation to my buddy for littering. One of his cigarette butts did not land in his kayak, and fell on the rock that we were camped on. He said "that is littering, and you'll receive a citation for it."

Comment

Working...
                                X