No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA - Academy on 183 in Austin has a 14' Heritage on clearance $449.99.

Comment

Found the perfect trailer to build a double kayak rack on. Got the rack built after work today. Works great.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Found the perfect trailer to build a double kayak rack on. Got the rack built after work today. Works great.

What size trailer is that. Im planning on doing the same thing. Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by JacobTyler View Post
            What size trailer is that. Im planning on doing the same thing. Looks good!
            It's 5'x8'. I was thinking about having one built that had a folding ramp on the back. I'd never seen one. Then I looked on Craigslist and this one was for sale here in Abilene. A guy in the Air Force here bought it in Alaska. Perfect for what I had in mind. I can take the yak rack off and haul my 4wheeler.

The yak rack is high enough that the front of the yaks will clear my tailgate when I turn sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Tykam View Post
              What do y'all think about the Stealth 11 Angler, if anyone has one?
              I bought the weber 132 from Sams which I believe is the same kayak as the Emotion Stealth. I love it so far, and at $359 with paddle included I felt like it was a good deal.

Comment

What do y'all think about the Stealth 11 Angler, if anyone has one?
                I had the emotion temptation it was the same thing just yellow and I loved it simple rugged and easy to handle just depends what you are going to use it for small back water? If so it was great for that

Comment

Did 5 or 6 miles on the Pecan Bayou this morning with Zach. We caught several needle nose gar. Lake Brownwood is wall to wall boats and people, but the bayou was nice and quiet.

I started at Fabis Park and went upstream. I wanted to make it all the way to the spillway at the lake, but I hit a spot where there was gonna be at least 2 or 3 long drags. Decided to turn around and go back from there. I'd already drug past a couple of gravel bars.

Comment

That's gorgeous!

We went out to Lake Travis today in Jonestown back in a cove, was surprised it really wasn't that busy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone in San Antonio area that kayaks? I down to fish if anyone else is.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                        Anyone in San Antonio area that kayaks? I down to fish if anyone else is.

Pm sent

Comment

Yall be safe out there!

Comment

Haha I need some fishing partners up here around Fort Worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pics Shane,im thing about selling mine as I just bought a new boat but I'll probrably end up keeping one of the 3. The peace can't be replaced by a boat

Comment

Caught my first fish in my new kayak.

Just getting started in this kayaking and bought the No Limits Caymen from Academy for $299. Not a bad starter kayak but seat sucks. Made me a seat out of conduit and some mesh fabric.

Sat pretty comfy for 3 hour maiden voyage with seat. Was only fish of the day and of course my son had to top it.

A great but hot day on the water in San Angelo.

Comment

Working...
                                X