No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's for sale in the classifieds here. Not a Preadtor, but close and very stable....

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
      Mine's for sale in the classifieds here. Not a Preadtor, but close and very stable....
      http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=594930
      Lol. I was just looking at it. Can you send me a few pics front a top/front view

361-772-061seven

Comment

Just got this in for my 7-yo daughter. Anyone have one? Thoughts?
        Attached Files

Comment

My new to me ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sold my old one, and picked up this new gal yesterday. Ascend H12 hybrid yak. Fished it here on the Guadalupe yesterday 2 hours after I got it home and really like it. Tons of storage, I can stand up in it easily. Paddles and tracks nice to boot....

Comment

Nice pic hawkpuppy!

Comment

I am officially in the game. Perception striker 11.5 angler kayak on sale at ****'s.

Made my cart, got my basket loaded and got a couple outings on Brushy Creek Lake under my belt.

Liking it so far and not as sore today as I was expecting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

She's a beauty Clark!

You'll like that Perception. I got the Pescador last August and have been having a large time bass fishing out of it. What kind of seat is that?

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                    What kind of seat is that?
                    Just a cheap stadium seat that I had in the garage. In the photo it is bungeed back out of the way, but when it is down it really works well.

Comment

Anyone ever try the Ascend FS10T SOT kayak. It looks really good to me at Bass Pro but this will be my first kayak purchase so looks may be deceiving to me.

Just missed the FS12T hawkpuppy just sold. I would have loved that one. I was a day late. Oh well the search continues

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
                        Anyone ever try the Ascend FS10T SOT kayak. It looks really good to me at Bass Pro but this will be my first kayak purchase so looks may be deceiving to me.

Just missed the FS12T hawkpuppy just sold. I would have loved that one. I was a day late. Oh well the search continues
                        I have an FS12T that I like quite a bit.

I've never been on one of the FS10T kayaks, but they do have a lot of reviews out there saying they aren't very stable. That is why I went with the 12.

Comment

Does anyone live around ft worth and fish much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Need to fix crack around bottom side scupper hole any suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post

Maybe some marine jb weld?

Looked at the weather right before i left to the lake and it showed 0% chance of rain. so i dropped the top on my jeep. I get on the water for maybe an hour and then it just starts pouring like crazy. Luckily before i got on the water i put the top back up and all that i was missing was my side windows on the backend of the jeep was soaked when i got back to it but i got the carpet pulled and the drain plugs pulled so all should be good

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
                                A little plastic welfing ang you shoukd be good. I know Austin Canoe and Kayay does it pretty cheap. If you want a DIY, give the mfgr a call and usually they will send you a chunk of plastic to match the color free of charge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X