No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new kayak should be delivered in a couple days. Starting to think about building a rack to store it on while not in use. Let's see yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      My new kayak should be delivered in a couple days. Starting to think about building a rack to store it on while not in use. Let's see yours.

Easy, cheap and out of the way. Just ordered 2 more for parents Beach house

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Easy, cheap and out of the way. Just ordered 2 more for parents Beach house..I e used he ones with hooks for handles but worried about them snapping eventually, going to give this a try. I've also used the j hooks you screw to the wall but this system takes up no real space if you have room on the ceiling

Comment

I don't have room to hang mine in the garage. I'm figuring on building a PVC or 2x4 frame to store the yak on. Ideas?

Comment

I'm going to be heading out in the morning to try out the new fish finder. Hoping I can get on some crappie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whos all taking their yaks out this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by JacobTyler View Post
                Whos all taking their yaks out this weekend?

I might mothership over to a spot I tried last week and saw some activity at or hit a lake off the IWC, haven't made up my mind yet.

Comment

I'm loaded up... Heading out in a few

Comment

I'm on call this weekend so can't be far I 'll go out Saturday or Sunday am. Either lake woodlands or the other smaller lake with tha dam on kuykendahl (always forget the name)

Comment

Im thinking about it, depending on the wind mostly. Ive got a packed weekend though, so a quick short trip it would have to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                        I'm on call this weekend so can't be far I 'll go out Saturday or Sunday am. Either lake woodlands or the other smaller lake with tha dam on kuykendahl (always forget the name)

Im thinking about going to lake woodlands saturday or sunday. Maybe even this afternoon. Send me a pm if you head out there

Comment

Went to lake woodlands for a couple hours this morning. Had a few strikes and misses, had one get off, and managed to get one in the boat overall it was a good morning

Comment

Fine lookin bass you got there. Makes the trip all worthwhile doesn't it. I will take the kayak out Sunday evening if I finish all my chores at home. Gonna be hot but oh well...

Comment

I went to the lake yesterday between 2 of us we ended up with 6 crappie and 2 channel cats. Also a few largemouth about 2 pounders. The crappie and bass on 1/8oz jigs and cats on cut shad. Had a few big cats break off.

Comment

Fellas help me out, looking to buy a new yak ASAP. I'm really looking for an Old Town Predator 13. Anyone know of one for sale?

Comment

Working...
                                X