everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
    Take your yak up to Austin canoe and kayak...I believe if you buy the equipment there they'll install for free
    Oh yea for sure, I bought the yak from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsman 1 View Post
      Anyone need a homemade kayak rack to fit across the bed of a ford F 250. Nothing special just some square tubing with some lugs that bolt into the pockets of the bed. Basically kayak sits at the small height as the bed and you can have the tailgate closed.

Located in the Woodlands just south of Conroe / Houston.

Come and pick it up.

Steven.
      Nice offer!! Wish you were closer. I'm going to be building one for my F250 so I can haul more then one at a time.

Comment

anyone try out the new Old Town Next yet

Comment

No but I was going to get the mx but I have finally landed on the big tuna

Comment

Just got a Hobie PA 14, now just need to find someone to fish with in the Houston / Magnolia Area... Anyone interested?

Comment

Wish I was closer lets see some pics of that pa 14

Comment

Took the family out to brushy Creek in Austin today. ..caught shad in the cast net but no fish on the line

Comment

Sadly my yak has been dry since March of this year. Been so busy with work, and other obligations on the weekends that I haven't fished much this year. Hoping to get a trip in the next couple of weekends.

Comment

Put my kayak up for sale in the classifieds price is OBO

Comment

Took the yak out yesterday for a couple hours. Caught some small ones and then got into these beasts. Caught 11 total, kept a 20", 35, and a 36". Had a great time!

Comment

Got a Jackson big tuna on the way going to get it this weekend. What size paddle are tall using for these wide kayaks with the hi low seats??

Comment

Just got her home today going out on the lake tomorrow no matter the condition just to check it out.

Comment

Man that is nice...you need a truck haha

Comment

Nice

Comment

nice yak.

Comment

Working...
                                X