• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@orangeblood I’d seriously consider his Wildy135

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I must admit, I am a yak virgin [emoji23][emoji51][emoji41]

That said, my best friend has a Bonafide SS 107, that is fully rigged out. He is putting pressure on me to get a yak so we can fish together.

I have done alot of research, and I really like the bonafide... But, I’m open to comparable yaks. I don’t want to start cheap, acause I don’t think I will be happy, and lose interest.

Don’t need a motor, or fish finder to start.. I can add those later.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        I must admit, I am a yak virgin [emoji23][emoji51][emoji41]

That said, my best friend has a Bonafide SS 107, that is fully rigged out. He is putting pressure on me to get a yak so we can fish together.

I have done alot of research, and I really like the bonafide... But, I’m open to comparable yaks. I don’t want to start cheap, acause I don’t think I will be happy, and lose interest.

Don’t need a motor, or fish finder to start.. I can add those later.
        In my opinion if you want the top of the line, look at a Hobie. I’ve fished all of the Hobies and I currently run a PA 14. The outback might be the best kayak made for fishing all waters.You can run a good bit offshore and fish the marshes standing and sight casting reds with ease.

Comment

Yes get a Hobie and don’t look back!

Comment

Do I count? Just got an inflatable intex excursion pro fishing kayak! Pretty amazing quality...been out a few times solo and with someone else in it, even caught a bass...love the convenience!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Inflatables count to me! Just be aware of hook placement and you should be ok.

Dont forget to wear your PFD at all times. It's more than just a good idea, it's the law

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                Inflatables count to me! Just be aware of hook placement and you should be ok.

Dont forget to wear your PFD at all times. It's more than just a good idea, it's the law

Yeah...definitely paying more attention in this one then my previous hard kayak!! Haha!!

Comment

Orangeblood I sent you another pm

Comment

Bought a Vibe sea ghost 130, with trolling motor, new Helix5 si-gps, 2 anchor trollies, anchor , and a bunch more stuff.

And a trailer.

Ready to hit the water and see if’n I can not fall out. [emoji51]

Comment

[ATTACH]1000063[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1000062[/ATTACH]

Comment

I saw where Bass Pro has Ascend brand yaks on sale. Im going pick one up in a few days. Looking at the 10-T

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          [ATTACH]1000063[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1000062[/ATTACH]
                          Wow everything about that is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                            I saw where Bass Pro has Ascend brand yaks on sale. Im going pick one up in a few days. Looking at the 10-T

If you can swing it I would go with the 12 instead of the 10. Most I've read is people end up wishing they had went that route after buying the 10 and using it a little while. I have a couple buddies with the 12t and I have the h12

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the main difference in the models? I did not see the 12 while at the store. Just length differences?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                What is the main difference in the models? I did not see the 12 while at the store. Just length differences?

Yeah length is the main difference. I've just heard a ton on how much difference stability wise there is between the 2. If you plan to stand and fish at all that would be my suggestion. Plus you can haul more unnecessary junk with you haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X