No announcement yet.

Lame jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two blondes are walking in the woods on a winter day. They come across some tracks in the snow. One blonde says, I think these are deer track. The other blonde says, no they are elk tracks. They decide to follow the tracks to see what kind they are.
    What happened to them?

They were hit by the train.😎

Comment

Jorge and Timmy were talking about Timmy‘s girlfriend and her recent trip to the orthodontist. Jorge said, “ I guess you missed her since you didn’t get to sit with her at lunch like you always do.” “Yeah,” said Timmy. “But I don’t like the way she looks now. I’m thinking about breaking up with her.”

In that moment, Jorge realized something about his best friend that he had never known. Timmy was a bracist!

Comment

Comment

I’m trying to remember my vegetable joke. It’s pretty corny

Comment

I went and had a vasectomy the other day, so I wouldn't have kids anymore, but when I got home, they were still there.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1125456[/ATTACH]

Comment

Okay
                Attached Files

Comment

Waiter asks one of the two people at the table what she will have. The lady replied "I'll have the salad.... no nuts please. The guy at the table with her said, "The salad on the menu doesn't say that it has nuts. She replied, "Well, I'm allergic to nuts so I just want to make sure." The guys says "Fair enough." The waiter then looks at the man and asks him what he will have from the menu. The guy replies "I'll have the steak..... no bees please."

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                    How do u catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him.
                    How do you catch a tame rabbit?
                    Tame way!

Comment

Last night me and my wife had words. I didn’t get to use mine.

Comment

Lame jokes

Comment

What does an electrician call his brother when he finds out that the brother now identifies as a girl?

His transistor!

Comment

Working...
                          X