Lame jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call a dog with no legs?

Call it what you want be he ain't gonna come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Pasket View Post
      What do you call a dog with no legs?

Call it what you want be he ain't gonna come to you.

What do you call a guy who posted a joke for the 4th time in the same thread?

Larry Pasket.

Get it?

Comment

Bad cop no donut!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Bad cop no donut!

That's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            What do you call a guy who posted a joke for the 4th time in the same thread?

Larry Pasket.

Get it?

As often as I can ;-)

Comment

A gay walks into bar frequented by pro football players. He sits at the bar and states that the players are all over-rated and he could beat them at any drinking game they could come up with. One player said fine. We will slam a beer for 6 points and bend over and fart for the extra point. The gay said fine and he would go first. He managed to drink the beer and bend over and fart for a 7-0 lead. The pro player did the same with drinking the beer in about a second and ripping a humongous fart for a 7-7 tie. This went on and the score was tied at 28-28 when the gay took about 5 minutes to drink the beer and barely eeked out a very low, very small toot of a fart. It was now 35-28 in favor of the gay patron. The big pro football player laughed and stood away from the bar with the beer in hand. He downed the beer rather quickly and when he bent over to fart for the tying extra point, they gay jumped behind him and yelled " block that point, block that point!"

Hope I don't get banned!

Comment

Lame jokes

Lil Johnny was in his first grade class. Each person had to come up to the front and tell something cool about their father. Johnny gets up and says "my daddy can eat light bulbs".

The teacher said "Johnny, are you sure. That sounds impossible. "

Johnny said "Yes mam, I sure of it"

The teacher replied " have you ever seen him eat a light bulb?"

Johnny said "no but the other night after my mom and dad went to bed I heard him tell my mom "if you turn that light out I'll eat it".

Comment

Have you read "Blood on the Hurdles" by Won Hung Low?

Comment

Why did the cat jump when it walked by the tree,because of its bark

Comment

Who do fish go see for a operation..The head Sturgeon

Comment

Do you know where the saying ( you've got to be shi**ing me)came from?

George Washington was crossing the Potamic with 24 men, it was a stormy night with high waves and rain, he was having a hard time seeing so he told Colonel Peters to get to the front of the boat and hold a lantern so he could see, they had almost made it across when a giant wave came over the bow, and swept Colonel Peters away drowning him.

They finally made it across and set out to find food and shelter, they didn't make it far when they saw the lights of a house. Not knowing that it was a brothel, George knocked nocked on the door, when the madam answered the door, he explained that they where cold, hungry, and needed shelter for the night, these were the first men she had seen in a while, because all the men where off to war, she excitedly asked how many men had with him?
                        He said well there's 23 without Peters, she said you've got to be shi**ting me.

Comment

What's Irish and sit out in the rain? Paddy O furniture
                          What's grey and comes in quarts? Elephant

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                            What do you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer.
                            What do you call a deer with no eyes or legs?

Still no eye deer...

Comment

Lame jokes

I'm surprised the no arm no leg jokes haven't taken off.

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs in your trunk.

jack.

...In your mail box?

Bill

...on the wall?

Art

...at your front door?

Matt

... That water skies?

Bob

Comment

In a hole?

Phil