Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake invasion on Texas? What do y'all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake invasion on Texas? What do y'all think?

I saw this on YouTube. What do yall think about this? Any input? Is this all drama?

Not all drama, but Alex Jones is definitely on the fringe.

Comment

HUH very intersting

Comment

Why would they be practicing an invasion on American soil if they weren't planning on actually doing one?

Comment

yeah, but it's alex jones. some things that he says are believable, but most are not.

i would really like to think that my military would never even think about bearing arms against any citizens of these U.S.A.

Comment

I'd like to see a more reputable source provide that info than Alex Jones.

Comment

I think it's a drill to train our troops for when they get the orders to actually do it. It desensitizes them and us. Info wars hasn't been the only ones to report this.

Info wars was also one of the first to break the Bundy Ranch event.

Comment

Drop them along the Rio Grand. Make a statement. It's not so fake there.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                    Drop them along the Rio Grand. Make a statement. It's not so fake there.
                    ^^^

Comment

they do this all the time.....all over the US and in every major US city. Mostly in broad daylight and in public view.

Comment

It is really gonna happen but not like Alex Jones is saying....

Jade Helm 15

From July 15th to September 15th of 2015, the U.S. military will be conducting a massive military drill throughout 7 states in an operation entitled Jade Helm. This rather alarming drill across the entire American Southwest will include the US Army's Green Berets, US Marines Special Ops Command, US Navy Seals, and US Air Force Special Ops Command. The stated purpose of the drill contradicts how this unprecedented exercise will actually be carried out. Combine this with the document labeling entire U.S. states as 'hostile' leaves one with a sinking feeling.

Comment

IT's a CRIME to conduct MILITARY "Training" outside of DOD training sites.

Comment

They did this a couple years ago also, I live in Montgomery county and they cam to me and wanted to put a weapons cache on my property and do a mock demo on the cell tower on the property. I told them no because it was almost deer season and I did not want all the traffic on the property and they went away.

Comment

Anymore input on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X