Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake invasion on Texas? What do y'all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't they do this type of training right down on the border and actually get some hands on experience defending this Country?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      Why can't they do this type of training right down on the border and actually get some hands on experience defending this Country?
      They won't allow that. "Someone's" Obummer appointed Rights might get violated.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        They won't allow that. "Someone's" Obummer appointed Rights might get violated.
        I think you're right. Now that you mentioned it, the last time we defended Bastrop was in March of 1836.

Comment

The training in and of itself does not bother me. Anyone that has laced up boots knows this happens. My problem is with the current admin's agenda...
          Whats strange to me..is this multi-state training is happening with this administration(that is anti-military)....and at the second half of 'O's second term.... There may be nothing to it..but things are strange anymore....As in we allow foreigners to cross our borders no problem..and allow unfriendly forces to train on sites in our homeland....

Comment

methinks a bunch of you are nuts.
            Attached Files

Comment

methinks a bunch of you are nuts.
              Lots of folks used to say this about preppers....Now? not so much....mainly libs....

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                Lots of folks used to say this about preppers....Now? not so much....mainly libs....
                Lol OK. You don't have to be a lib to think this crap is insanely stupid

Comment

Whats strange to me..is this multi-state training is happening with this administration(that is anti-military)....and at the second half of 'O's second term.... There may be nothing to it..but things are strange anymore....As in we allow foreigners to cross our borders no problem..and allow unfriendly forces to train on sites in our homeland....
                  What gets my goat the most is not one single media rep has ever mentioned what he wrote his agenda is in his book. They just say he doesn't know what he is doing. I beg to differ, he knows exactly what he is doing and not one person is calling him out on it.

Comment

After Katrina, I got serious about it all. Not over the top hording but doing my best to be ready if any situation arises out of the norm.

It's also funny how a few yrs ago I said the "sky was falling" and I was told to adjust my foil hat. Now, most that told me that are running around saying the sky is falling themselves...

Comment

After Katrina, I got serious about it all. Not over the top hording but doing my best to be ready if any situation arises out of the norm.

It's also funny how a few yrs ago I said the "sky was falling" and I was told to adjust my foil hat. Now, most that told me that are running around saying the sky is falling themselves...
                      There's nothing wrong with being prepared. That doesn't equate with what that article is saying. The article is red meat intended for conspiracy theorists. As someone else said, the author thinks that 9/11 was an inside job. That should automatically eliminate any serious consideration of his writing.

Comment

What gets my goat the most is not one single media rep has ever mentioned what he wrote his agenda is in his book. They just say he doesn't know what he is doing. I beg to differ, he knows exactly what he is doing and not one person is calling him out on it.
                        I agree..he knows exactly what he is doing....But he's just a puppet....

The one's who ain't will be goners quick....

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                          There's nothing wrong with being prepared. That doesn't equate with what that article is saying. The article is red meat intended for conspiracy theorists. As someone else said, the author thinks that 9/11 was an inside job. That should automatically eliminate any serious consideration of his writing.
                          That's what many said about that crazy guy Einstein...I bet you are using one of his crazy inventions right now though... I'm not saying that knucklehead is Einstein mind you. I'm just saying don't discredit everything the man says. A great deal of the actions he reports is true but not necessarily the motives.

Comment

That's what many said about that crazy guy Einstein...I bet you are using one of his crazy inventions right now though... I'm not saying that knucklehead is Einstein mind you. I'm just saying don't discredit everything the man says. A great deal of the actions he reports is true but not necessarily the motives.
                            I get your point, but this dude has an agenda, and truth isn't it. It's making bank. In this context, I would say that motive is important, wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                              I get your point, but this dude has an agenda, and truth isn't it. It's making bank. In this context, I would say that motive is important, wouldn't you?
                              The prez?

Comment

The prez?
                                Well that could be argued, but I meant the author of this article.

Comment

Working...
                                X