Ford Bronco Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'72 Bronco Sport

Got her out and washed the other day. Still haven't put the front bumper on.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Here's me with mine. Love it. I get a lot of waves and conversations out of it.

Hey walt. Hows vic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
        Hey walt. Hows vic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
        Pregnant again!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Pregnant again!

Who's the daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            Chew's the daddy

Comment

Man I love these ole' Broncos! Had one years ago and sold it, stupid on me. I've just about got Momma convinced to trade our Jeep Wrangler for one? Got old and the Wrangler is tough for both of us to get in and out of. Following.......

Comment

Originally posted by yleecoyote23 View Post
                Great job!! I am trying to figure out a way to mount my Hi-Lift....
                To the stock tire swingaway?

Comment

Comment

There are a couple of companies that have been doing the same thing for a few years. I think Icon was one that was just as high dollar but they looked like some sweet rigs.

Comment

Finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ok finally getting to post up my bronco, looked for a while and made several trips with a trailer to only come back empty handed. Passed on a couple deals I regretted but in the end came away with the perfect for me bronco. If I made a list of upgrades and “necessities” this bronco fits almost all of them. I had planned to buy a stick bronco and build it but this one was 90% of what I would have built and saved a ton of time and some money in the process.
                        1995 EB
                        125,000 original miles
                        Straight axle front swap
                        James duff suspension
                        Interior has been refurbished and looks almost new
                        6” lift
                        35” toyo rt tires
                        Moto Metal 18” rims
                        Front and rear replacement bumpers
                        4:56 gears and positrac lockers
                        Upgrade stereo with touch screen, back up camera and hands free blue tooth
                        New high end paint matched to king ranch scheme
                        No rusty ever and frame/undercarriage rustprotected coating
                        Sound mat, new carpet, new “leather EB seat covers.

This thing is primo. I flew to Scottsdale AZ and drove it home.

Comment

I will be posting before and after paint job on my 88 real soon. Paint color is Desert sand with black top

Comment

They have a couple of the new Broncos in at the dealership in Marble Falls. Cant drive, said interior will change some, and asked me not to photograph. They are testing them out at the 4 wheel offroad park on 1431. They are a legitimate off road vehicle. Drive shaft tuck in plenty of clearance. The guys driving them must be having a blast. Scaring all down the skids on the undercarriage- scaring in front bumper. I crawled under and doesnt look like they can damage anything critical when trying to. First real offroad vehicle that is full size Ive seen in a long time

Comment

Oh guy said they are going to have a “Bronco Days” out at the offroad park. Cost less than $50 to get in. You get to go out and punish one. If aim anywhere close ill be there.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Oh guy said they are going to have a “Bronco Days” out at the offroad park. Cost less than $50 to get in. You get to go out and punish one. If aim anywhere close ill be there.

Awesome! I’ll have to look into that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X