Who are your favorite TBH'ers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to meeting several people at my first Bownanza. I've been here a little less than a year now, but have loved every minute of it. My only regret is I wasn't here years ago. There's been so many memorable threads just over the past year. I really enjoy all the personalities on TBH. I hope to see, and shake hands with some of you this weekend. It would be nice to put a face to the many posts on here. Guys like (Smart) who I admire. He has an awesome amout of post and most are funny, witty, or thought provoking. (Curtintex) is another one. I enjoy his one liners, and smart arse sense of humor. (Nursejenn) seems like a cool chick to have a beer with. Although she does post a lot (pot meet kettle). Looking forward to meeting (Antlers86) and I know he wants to meet me cuz I owe him money . Any way I was just wondering who yall enjoy on TBH and who, if anyone you're hoping to meet.

I still miss (Elkbowhunter)

It would be easier to list the few that I don't like. Almost everyone I have met have been great people.

Comment

For Comedy: Curtintex
      For spot on advice: Shane

Although there are many other funny and wise people on here, those two come to mind for me.

I've met several TBHers, and hunt with a couple. All good guys.
      Last edited by Graysonhogs; 03-19-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Ninja Curt comes to mind..

Comment

lets seeeeeeeee

Curt, Smart, RAGIN!!!!, Black Ice, BoB!!, Jmar, LemmeOut, Bwssr, Odin, Rickyt, Sneaky, TxPepper, etc. etc.

I could make a much shorter list of people I don't like here way easier!

Comment

I have only met a few people. rlwendel, and bobg. They are good people. But I am glad a certain person got banned yesterday

Comment

rladner

Comment

All of those that are no longer able to be present on the greenscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

X2 esp, one man who I looked up to Txrattler.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                    I have only met a few people. rlwendel, and bobg. They are good people. But I am glad a certain person got banned yesterday
                    Looks like I missed something. Wonder who??

Comment

I like to laugh....so if you make me laugh. Your memorable in my book.

Comment

Well JakeRichardson was in my list but I've changed my mind now!

I wanna meet everyone! Anyone who wants to drink a beer with me, bring me one and I'll drink it with ya!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Well JakeRichardson was in my list but I've changed my mind now!

I wanna meet everyone! Anyone who wants to drink a beer with me, bring me one and I'll drink it with ya!
                          At Nanza you will be on duty, so wear your scrubs

Comment

At Nanza you will be on duty, so wear your scrubs

Negative! Are you coming? My kid thinks you're John cena!

Comment

Maglite? I know thats not what you meant, and I agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X