Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What kind of dog do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of dog do you have?

Dixie Chicken

One of Froggys
    Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 05-28-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      Great looking pup! I will either get one of those or another weim when my two pass. Hopefully that's a long way off though. My weim is only 3 and my gsp just turned 1 Sunday
      I'll have pups outta her when she's old enough so when you're ready for another ball of fun check with me lol

Comment

Just picked up a Catahoula/lacy, she is 7 weeks. My Akita and cocker spaniel fighting for a toy, the spaniel usually wins.

Comment

One very spoiled Rottweiler. Her name is TaterBug

And this is our special needs rescue pup. He was a pup that someone had dumped and then he got ran over on the highway. We spent a lot on vet bills to get him healed up but the head injuries he sustained have left him with some fine motor skills issues. He's as clumsy as can be but he's a sweet pup.
          We named him Tuff, a name well deserved.

Comment

Thank God for dogs and dog people......

Comment

An Aussie!

Comment

Australian Shepard 7, healer catahoula nut 5, Brittany 2.

Comment

Comment

4 year old boxer named Jane
                    2 year old French bulldog named pandy

Comment

Black Lab - Rio - 11 months old
                      Blue Lacy - Gunner - 10 weeks old (daughter's dog)
                      Not shown - Westy - Sophie - 8 years old and rules the house

Comment

two choc. labs, Bubba and Duke, father and son respectably. Bubba's gone and Duke is 10.
                        <-----------

Comment

Up!!! After getting bummed out reading the "putting your dog down thread, I figured I'd revive something a little more light hearted....

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Up!!! After getting bummed out reading the "putting your dog down thread, I figured I'd revive something a little more light hearted....
                            yeah this helped out

Comment

English Bulldog. This is Bailey sitting with Mary while she checks email. She's 5 yrs old.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Slim. I found him at the lease. He loves to ride in anything.

Named this guy shrimp. He's the runt. I found him and he had ants biting him. So I took him home.

Comment

Working...
                                X