More Axis Eye candy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Kinda my thinking but you know how this place is. Never a "state park" name. Just "state park" Always someone trying to prove that they can shoot a stream further than the next guy but hey,that's what makes it fun. Never dull. I can't believe the photo shop clan hasn't shown up yet.

And yea I have all those other pics too. I was told it was a private ranch,photos were taken during a hunt and that buck was off limits to kill per the ranch owner. The only buck that was off limits on the whole ranch. I'm not positive and I really don't care. Just thought I would share.
    Huge buck!!
    I agree, I wasn't trying to one up you. I just wanted to make sure an outfitter wasn't trying to pull one over on you. And that is the biggest axis I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Kinda my thinking but you know how this place is. Never a "state park" name. Just "state park" Always someone trying to prove that they can shoot a stream further than the next guy but hey,that's what makes it fun. Never dull. I can't believe the photo shop clan hasn't shown up yet.

And yea I have all those other pics too. I was told it was a private ranch,photos were taken during a hunt and that buck was off limits to kill per the ranch owner. The only buck that was off limits on the whole ranch. I'm not positive and I really don't care. Just thought I would share.
      Huge buck!!
      I'll make a bet that nobody shoots him on that ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by RealTreeHunter View Post
        I'll make a bet that nobody shoots him on that ranch.
        And I'll make a bet that I really don't give a rats arse wether they do or don't.

You have some scoop? Share it.

Comment

Really nice axis

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
            this was posted on another site by an outfitter
            Yep. It's been on Texas hunting forum for at least a year.

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
              Yep. It's been on Texas hunting forum for at least a year.
              Awesome now it's on TBH. is it high fenced and farm raised??
              Just curious??
              Last edited by PondPopper; 02-28-2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

No. As stated it is in a state park. And nice reverse lights.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                  No. As stated it is in a state park. And nice reverse lights.
                  No reverse lights here but You would think I would know better by now to take the word of an outfitter and run with it. Never a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X