No announcement yet.

What's the scoop with your username ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a jeep fanatic. I have a Rubicon jeep with 5.13 gears.

Comment

Was my nickname growing up. Now it's my oldest sons nickname.

Comment

I had a different handle until last years Bownanza. While sitting around, shooting the breeze in the pavillion, waiting on the rain to subside, my wife told the guys about my pet name she gave me. One weekend while I was watching TV, a commercial came on advertising the old movie "Easy Rider", she turned to me and because I ride a Harley and I'm old, she said that I was Geezy Rider. She's been calling me Geezy ever since. Geezy Rider is also my patch name. Well when the fellers heard that, they insisted that Michael change my name from Allaround to Geezy Rider.
        I carry the handle with pride.

Comment

I collect machine guns. Love my M16.

Comment

I'm usually the one who runs everyones remains to the gut pile. It may not be the most glamorous job but somebody has to do it.

Comment

Bisch is the first five letters of my 14 letter last name, and what everyone I know calls me!

Bisch

Comment

Have used screen names in the past, got in trouble with one, now I have nothing to hide hence I use my name.

Comment

My email I came up with when I was about 14

Comment

M is the fist letter of my middle name (what I've always gone by) Winter is my last name. I was with the 1st of the 501st parachuting infantry regiment while in the Army.

Comment

My name is Chris... And I am a bowhunter.

"everyone say hi Chris."

"Hi Chris"

If anyone wants to join bowhunters anon just let me know.

Comment

Picked Venado (meskin for deer) way back because I had been hunting in Mexico for many years when I first joined TBH long ago.

Comment

The highway historical marker on the highway down the road from the house says draco was a multi tribal indian name for the stretch of the San Gabriel river where I live. It means good camping. It is also my business name.

Comment

Mine comes from the best job I ever had, flying that Huey with red crosses in my Avatar. Callsign for us air ambulance types was Dustoff--so I'm dustoffer. Landowner's squeeze from a lease I was on called me "pig-murderin' fool" but I can't give up dustoffer.

Comment

It's an "inside thing" between Cal Naughton Jr. And Ricky Bobby

Comment

I've told this on here before but here goes.... I umpired adult softball for 30 years almost exclusively for USSSA. We wore red shirts. The last 15 years I traveled the Major circuit all over the country and Canada. The players and coaches always called me Texas Red. That has been my internet handle for that reason since 1997

Comment

Working...
                                X