X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air traffic controller in Texas
    Texan ATC

Comment

I wade fish for trout and reds in KNEE DEEP water all the time. Can't get enough of it. Like bowhunting whitetails, my 2 hobbies.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        What's the story behind your screen name? I'll start.

Amy-wife, Bethany and Casey- daughters and David- me Johnson

ABCDJ

Andrea, Brooke, Caleb, Darcy, Emily, Flint, Baby G eta less than two weeks, and Jon

Comment

It's a nice way to say that I'm not exactly what you would call politically correct. My real friends call me F-Bomb.

Comment

Just my name. Like Heath said, its often easier.

Comment

I tried to get wannabe as in I wannabe a hunter. But it was taken, so I added another wannabe as in i wannabe the username wannabe.

Comment

My (EX) broadhead choice lol

Comment

I had a hard time killing with my bow... I was just launching them... I finally settled down and started connecting...

Comment

Originally posted by JonW View Post
                    Andrea, Brooke, Caleb, Darcy, Emily, Flint, Baby G eta less than two weeks, and Jon
                    Wow. That's the next level there. I hope all goes well with baby G!

Comment

First bow kill was a tree. Doe ducked, arrow stuck the tree. I was 16. Tried to pull arrow out of the tree, couldn't. Told the guy that took me hunting where it was. He showed up at my house the next day with a log that had my arrow stuck to it and said that he thought I might want to mount it since it was my first bow kill.

Still have that **** log.

Comment

Used to do a little farrier work

Comment

Ted Kennedys Liver - took a hell of a beating in life and had no control over what it was given to deal with. It never gave up and kept moving forward despite the challenges presented byTed.

Probably not what ya'll thought.

Comment

My initials and 79 for my 1979 malibu race car

Comment

Licensed coast guard captain, (used to guide fishing trips on upper Texas coast and Louisiana when I had time) and my name.

Comment

Used to not be seen without a Lone Star Light in my hand, so that's what my hunting buddies called me. Also an extremely proud TEXAN.

Comment

Working...
                                X