Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What's the scoop with your username ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love hunting the Red Dirt country of Old Mexico, one of my sayings around camp to my other hunting buddies, "yella corn on RED DIRT".

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
      When you hit full draw, on a Compound bow, the CAM - draw stops kick in - you are then officially:
      AT THE WALL
      Ah, okay. I had always wondered what atthewall meant

Comment

Unofficial MOS for someone walking point on a patrol. I picked it up from my old man (USMC Mustang, early 60's vintage 03 type) and carried it on to my unit.

13=Unlucky
        69=.....It's a family site here, you figure it out.

Comment

Me likes the beer.

Comment

My nickname that has stuck with me from high school, got stung by a mosquito on my non beer wrist and instead of switching hands I decided to scratch/rub my wrist together to get rid of the itch, and the year I was born

Comment

Mine is my initials and my college baseball number... 35

Comment

At first I was thinking "hogstickler" but that sounded too original, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of hogtickler. Plus I'm not oppose to tickling fat girls either.

Comment

I use the same "username" for any forum I frequent. The first forum I was apart of was a fishing forum, so it was my first boat (blue Lund) and my birth year. It just stuck from there.

Comment

i love to duck hunt.

i was on the Duck Hunters Refuge before any other forum and it covered all 50 states. so i chose txdukklr

TeXas DUcK KiLleR

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      What was the screen name that you got into trouble with?

I am surprised that you use your real name as your screen name.
                      Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      so much for nothing to hide....
                      Really!

Comment

Athletic Director at the school I grew up in.

Comment

youre never gonna guess...

Comment

I've always had a restless soul and have roamed where ever I had a mind to. Hence the name Roamer.

Comment

2008 I survived a brain tumor with Gods Grace. I had an 8 hour surgery and when I came to, several friends were at the hospital while I had electrodes, wires, catheters and small shaved patch of hair with 12 staples going down the side of my head. My buddies 11 year old daughter looks me square in the eye and says "That haircut is NOT gonna work". So she shaves my head into a mohawk to cheer me up.

Comment

My dog

Comment

Working...
                                X