What's the scoop with your username ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
    I run Saltgrass Archery Range and Club in Galveston county, and my name is Mike.

did I mention we are shooting 3D on Sunday ????
    No you didn't. Bump for the 3d shoot in Galveston this Sunday.

Comment

I started biggame hunting in the mid 50s thus the ahunter and I longed onto computer the 1st time at age 55 (now headed for 74) ahunhter55.
      My 1st Deer 1958 & headed to my stand last fall, 56 years later.
      Attached Files

Comment

Well my user name used to be Happykamper, when we had the crash I could not get it to work again, I was having a fit trying to get logged back in, so my wife ends up setting up an account and those are her initials, true story.

Comment

I went to college at Sam Houston State University, mascot there is Bearkats. Put them together and you get my name.

Comment

When you hit full draw, on a Compound bow, the CAM - draw stops kick in - you are then officially:
            AT THE WALL

Comment

My name

Comment

My first car that I started modifying, and started racing. 1991 Chevy Cavalier. I have since had several of these cars. The coolest one was my 1991 Cavalier station wagon. It was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

3.2L turbocharged V6. It currently makes 385 horsepower to the wheels on 15 psi of boost with the current owner.

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
                  I started biggame hunting in the mid 50s thus the ahunter and I longed onto computer the 1st time at age 55 (now headed for 74) ahunhter55.
                  My 1st Deer 1958 & headed to my stand last fall, 56 years later.
                  Stuff like this is why I asked the question. Awesome!

Comment

Hoyt Because no other bow worth shooting, and hitman because... Well don't worry about that part.

Comment

I believe in the 7 tenants of the Bushido as a fairly similar code to "the code of the west" and others. A Samurai without a master is a Ronin but I liked Rogue better.

My avatar was just cool looking. I've never been on FM 1960. I guess I should replace it with FM 1972 (Birth Year) or some such.

Comment

A great friend of mine Cody Hart 1999 PBR world champion would always say LETGOBOYS before they open the gate

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          What was the screen name that you got into trouble with?

I am surprised that you use your real name as your screen name.
                          so much for nothing to hide....

Comment

The color of my favorite topwater lure and my username from 2cool before I found the green screen.

Comment

My was a joke/redneck speek ......... " see the shark?"

Comment

Last name and a badge number

Comment

Working...
                                X