No announcement yet.

What's the scoop with your username ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run Saltgrass Archery Range and Club in Galveston county, and my name is Mike.

did I mention we are shooting 3D on Sunday ????

Comment

"Zen and the Art of Archery" was a book we read in Philosophy. It was about a journey of a German (Western Thinker) who traveled to the orient (Eastern Mindset) to learn about there form of Archery.

Comment

first initial, shortened version of my last name.

I guess Im not overly creative....

Comment

DOC=Dead On Contact
          XTC=Xtreme Total Chaos

Comment

Heck I am bored at work guess I will play along. First forum I joined was a tinboats.net. I used it to help me customize my river jon boats. I now use the same handle on any forum I join since I still be riding the Colorado river in style. Well hillbilly style.

Comment

I like breaking rock and making arrowheads in the summer months

Comment

First animal I hunted and killed (other than fish...)

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                  Mom is a Daughter of the Republic - Dad is from Puerto Rico.
                  Love that Avatar!

Comment

Selecting a username was a pure act of desperation. My buddy drives an Element. What can I say!
                    Last edited by toaster; 02-27-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

I mostly shoot Trad Bows and shoot splitfinger. That's not how I came by my screen name though. I was trimming some limbs at my lease one year and split my finger to the bone. Somehow shortly after the cut I chose the name "Splitfinger".

Doug

Comment

All the really good names were taken. I used to say "dude" a lot when I was younger...

Comment

Crosstimbers is the description of the ecological strip of land that I hunt.

Comment

Favorite Longbow model, Roy Hall "Caddo"

LD

Comment

Originally posted by Terrychester View Post
                              Have used screen names in the past, got in trouble with one, now I have nothing to hide hence I use my name.
                              What was the screen name that you got into trouble with?

I am surprised that you use your real name as your screen name.

Comment

When I first signed on at TBH, I had been bow fishing a few days earlier and
                                thought of a connection. G-A- R, being the first 3 letters of my last name
                                and the fish being ugly, slimy and prehistoric, also no one else was using it.

Comment

Working...
                                X