No announcement yet.

TBH express needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it prolly don't help but if someone can get them to Bryan/college station this Saturday afternoon, I can take to Baytown .... Just across the bridge from Pasadena

Comment

Woo hoo, now we are getting somewhere

Comment

ttt for Problem Child

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

to the top

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I can help I think

I live in round Rock and going to NW Houston/Tomball area on Monday morning and will be there until Wed night . If you can meet me in Round Rock sometime this weekend I can meet Problem Child somewhere convenient for us both on Monday evening. Let me know if that helps. Robert

email me at : alec73065@yahoo.com
                  Last edited by alec73065; 02-27-2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                    I live in round Rock and going to NW Houston/Tomball area on Monday morning and will be there until Wed night . If you can meet me in Round Rock sometime this weekend I can meet Problem Child somewhere convenient for us both on Monday evening. Let me know if that helps. Robert

email me at : alec73065@yahoo.com
                    That would be awesome. Brother Bill needs a mirror from me as well and he is in North Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      That would be awesome. Brother Bill needs a mirror from me as well and he is in North Houston.
                      Be happy to take that as well , I will be free tonight after 5. I have to work for a while tomorrow morning and again in the afternoon and free all day Sunday. I am sure we can hook up sometime between now and Sunday night. My number is (512) 632-7850 , I go into meetings for a while but you can text me anytime and I will respond. Robert

Comment

Be happy to take that as well , I will be free tonight after 5. I have to work for a while tomorrow morning and again in the afternoon and free all day Sunday. I am sure we can hook up sometime between now and Sunday night. My number is (512) 632-7850 , I go into meetings for a while but you can text me anytime and I will respond. Robert
                        Sweet, text you soon. Thank you

Comment

Are you good? Let me know as I could take a slight detour tomorrow and meet somewhere along 77. Maybe Cameron area. I'm not leaving Richardson until 1ish.

Comment

sounds like we have something working here. im working night shift 4 pm to 6am. can meet somewhere in houston/pasadena during the day between 7am and 3pm

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Handoff made. It was nice to meet you. Thank you. If things work out maybe you can meet them both at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                Handoff made. It was nice to meet you. Thank you. If things work out maybe you can meet them both at the same time.
                                I have the goods, I am driving down in the morning should arrive at louetta and 249 area around 7am. Problem child I'll do my best to accommodate your schedule. Mondays are my worst day for meetings , I will be tied up from 8-2pm in meetings but can run out and meet you after 2 or you can meet me before when I first get there. Just text me I'll leave my house by 3 am tomorrow and headed that way. I am a little more flexible during the day on Tuesday for you PC . Bro bill I can meet you most anytime after 5 or the same hours as PC . I am there until wed at 5 pm I'll be heading home then. Everything is locked safely in my suburban. Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X