What's it Going to Take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    No. I don't get a free gas card. However, as part of my compensation, I don't have to pay for gas for my vehicle. I know how some people get confused on the whole "free" thing.

Yeah lots of confusion about what is free.... Like healthcare.... Somebody else is always gonna pay....but yeah some people

Comment

is this the first veto ever by a president? was he the first to use the executive order? Im amazed at how everyone thinks the US has gone to S#$% in the last 6 years. People have been bitching for centuries about the government. If you weren't asleep in government class, you would understand the Executive branch is not all powerful, and you would know that congress can override a veto. So, if this isn't overridden, will everyone ***** about the REPUBLICAN controlled congress? i doubt it. were just becoming a nation of whiners.

Comment

Quantitative Easing - Stimulus monies - Economy manipulation - was never used prior to 2007. The only country, who ventured down this path, was Japan in the early 2000s. Japan has since announced QE is an absolute failure. We will feel INFLATION in 2 - 3 years. This INFLATION will continue to soar for years and years dumping the next round of recovery, under a hard core INFLATIONARY ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT (choke hold) on our children and grandchildren's shoulders.

So the economy under President's prior to Bush in 2007, never leveraged QE at any level as experienced as now. The immediate effects, it may have saved a few dysfunctional industries from failure, in turn saving a few jobs but, this trillion upon trillion dollar debt is now on everyone's shoulders. The last number I counted was, each and every American - all 311 million of us owe the government $57,000.00 each, just to break even.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
          Quantitative Easing - Stimulus monies - Economy manipulation - was never used prior to 2007. The only country, who ventured down this path, was Japan in the early 2000s. Japan has since announced QE is an absolute failure. We will feel INFLATION in 2 - 3 years. This INFLATION will continue to soar for years and years dumping the next round of recovery, under a hard core INFLATIONARY ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT (choke hold) on our children and grandchildren's shoulders.

So the economy under President's prior to Bush in 2007, never leveraged QE at any level as experienced as now. The immediate effects, it may have saved a few dysfunctional industries from failure, in turn saving a few jobs but, this trillion upon trillion dollar debt is now on everyone's shoulders. The last number I counted was, each and every American - all 311 million of us owe the government $57,000.00 each, just to break even.
          Preface: I am absolutely against QE.

Is Japan facing in inflationary or deflationary environment?

Comment

Japan's current inflation rate is 3.1%

During 2008, the American inflation rate was 4%

Our inflation rate right now is averaging 1.6%

What we do know about inflation is....during 2008, when our's hit 4.3%, our economy staggered. When inflation averages over 3%, economic growth suffers badly. When inflation out paces economic growth, the private sector suffers tremendously. When inflation hits high numbers, it favors the government - allowing the government to dump debt at a lower rate.

So based on this algorithm...you can see why the government is manipulating the market through QE. Eventually they will dump a ton of this debt off, when inflation starts to climb, killing businesses but providing self preservation for themselves.

Beware of the Fed and 2% plus.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
              Quantitative Easing - Stimulus monies - Economy manipulation - was never used prior to 2007.
              Ha ha Ever hear of the WPA, New Deal....

Comment

I will survive and so will my children, because I will teach them to fight and win.

Comment

I've heard rumors that he is actually having our military to train ISIS. You know he has already gutted our military to his liking. He wants us to think that he is only allowing illegal mexicans into the country when he is bringing
                  thousands if Syrians and middle easteners here.
                  He is as of today seeking government control of the internet which goes to vote today i think. His only hitch right now is that he can't take all of our guns. It is his wish for us to be unarmed .
                  MY theory and several others also is that he will not step down at the end of his time, hence the influx of illegals . Just last week he stated that by him
                  overunning the country with illegals that will probably vote democrat after he gives them amnesty, that it will drown Conservatism and also give control of our country to the democrat commies for the next 3 decades.
                  people think i am nuts when i tell them this but i read every article i can find on this illegal kenyan goat milker and i fully believe we are in serious trouble.
                  Even though Republicans hold congress and the senate they are powerless to even get one bill passed and they give in like children to obama. He has control of this country now and the only thing that will save us is ourselves. The politicians we voted for only care about their paycheck and their pension that they will draw. I don't see the republicans doing anything for us but backing down. I hope to not step on toes, this is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by hornet527 View Post
                    is this the first veto ever by a president? was he the first to use the executive order? Im amazed at how everyone thinks the US has gone to S#$% in the last 6 years. People have been bitching for centuries about the government. If you weren't asleep in government class, you would understand the Executive branch is not all powerful, and you would know that congress can override a veto. So, if this isn't overridden, will everyone ***** about the REPUBLICAN controlled congress? i doubt it. were just becoming a nation of whiners.
                    So true.....just like the unemployment rate that has been calculated the same way for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by mississippi tex View Post
                      I've heard rumors that he is actually having our military to train ISIS. You know he has already gutted our military to his liking. He wants us to think that he is only allowing illegal mexicans into the country when he is bringing
                      He is as of today seeking government control of the internet which goes to vote today i think. His only hitch right now is that he can't take all of our guns. It is his wish for us to be unarmed .
                      MY theory and several others also is that he will not step down at the end of his time, hence the influx of illegals . Just last week he stated that by him
                      overunning the country with illegals that will probably vote democrat after he gives them amnesty, that it will drown Conservatism and also give control of our country to the democrat commies for the next 3 decades.
                      people think i am nuts when i tell them this but i read every article i can find on this illegal kenyan goat milker and i fully believe we are in serious trouble.
                      Even though Republicans hold congress and the senate they are powerless to even get one bill passed and they give in like children to obama. He has control of this country now and the only thing that will save us is ourselves. The politicians we voted for only care about their paycheck and their pension that they will draw. I don't see the republicans doing anything for us but backing down. I hope to not step on toes, this is just my opinion.
                      *Note to self*
                      • Stock up on foil tonight at HEB
                      • Go long on aluminium foil futures

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                        *Note to self*
                        • Stock up on foil tonight at HEB
                        • Go long on aluminium foil futures
                        Don't forget your vagisil wise guy. Bout 6 tubes.

Comment

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, obummer vetoed the Keystone project.
                          This project would have been done by more than likely Pipeliners Union 798.
                          I used to be a 798'er back in the early 80's. So I know for a fact that this union is 100% Democratic, as are most other unions.
                          So, how do you like your president now 798???
                          That's a lot of work for yall to lose.

On another note, I received a e-mail a few weeks back that explains why O vetoed this project. It seems that one of his biggest financial backers, I think I read it was Warren Buffet, and he owned or is in the rail industry and that oil is being shipped by rail now. I haven't searched to see if any truth to that, but does make sense.

Sure would like to hear from some 798 hands though!!!

Comment

Well, let's see.

1) My stocks are doing quite well, thank you very much.

2) Whenever I need yard help, I can still drive one mile to the location where the illegals congregate looking for work. You can't beat the hourly wages from an employer standpoint.

3) Nothing has happened to my health care - it's just as good as always, and the cost hasn't gone up appreciably since the ACA was voted into law.

4) My nephew who is back from Afghanistan, likely won't be recalled there (or to Iraq or Syria or any of those other hellholes).

5) My last two votes for the presidency - McCain & Romney - didn't make it, but I doubt whether there'd be any substantial change in my life if they had.

Comment

WOW!!! Now thats reporting at it's finest.

Comment

wow this might win an darwin award!

Comment

Working...
                                X