Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    You see,here is the problem...."the holy Koran tells us"

The holy Koran never has and never will tell "us" anything. He is speaking to his people. Not Christians..
    Not proof and you are stretching his words quite a bit. I am sure he has read passages from the Bible using the same words.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      I don't care how he wants to paint it to even discuss the assassination of a US president is out of bounds.

I may not respect the man, but I still respect the office and authority that comes with it. To sit passively by and let comments like these be made is no different that the "peaceful" muslims who do nothing to stop the extremist.

My greatest fear is that another attack will have the polar opposite effect. No event in US history has led to more erosion of individual liberties than the laws that were passed in the wake of 9/11.

It is my opinion that aside from the economic catastrophe that transpired due to fear (coupled by poor economic policies, internal and external confidence was the only thing propping up the economy at that time) after 9/11, the real win for freedom hating enemies of the US were that we, as people gave up freedoms with almost little resistance. Another attack like that would further convince the average citizen to trade liberty for security.

Seems there is a famous mantra regarding that last statement.....
      You may be right. And I know what saying you're talking about. And it's true. Sadly that may very well be how we end up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
        Fluent Arabic? Prove it.
        Do a search. It's not hard to find. It won't be on CNN or MSNBC.

Sounds like your wanting to split hairs. Ok he speaks it. Is it fluent? I couldn't tell you. I don't know the difference between speaking Arabic and speaking fluent Arabic and I don't want to know. I'm betting you don't know the difference either.
        Last edited by PondPopper; 02-25-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Well said Playa!

Things aren't perfect, Obama isn't very effective and I don't like him either. But let's be realistic folks, the president is not a terrorist, that's tin hat talk.

Comment

Sounds like your wanting to split hairs. Ok he speaks it. Is it fluent? I couldn't tell you. I don't know the difference between speaking Arabic and speaking fluent Arabic and I don't want to know. I'm betting you don't know the difference either.
            Um, he's fluent. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Obama order rocky road in Pashtun at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Comment

I could quote probably quote a passage from the Torah in passable hebrew, but that neither makes me fluent, bilingual or most of all, Jewish. I know the difference, so you would lose that bet. I am betting you don't know the difference between illusions and reality, which you seem to be detached from.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                Um, he's fluent. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Obama order rocky road in Pashtun at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
                Thank you 1369...

Comment

Fluent Arabic? Prove it.
                  Arabic? Who cares he told us in perfect English that he was going to "transform" America and that is EXACTLY what he is doing!

Comment

I could quote probably quote a passage from the Torah in passable hebrew, but that neither makes me fluent, bilingual or most of all, Jewish. I know the difference, so you would lose that bet. I am betting you don't know the difference between illusions and reality, which you seem to be detached from.
                    Yea. You "probably" could. Lol
                    Not wise to bet on "probably"...But that's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
                      01-20-2017 Obummer's last day in office.....

Needs to be a new holiday created maybe "National Day of Celebration" but I guess that all depends on who replaces him also I guess then we could call it "National Day of Oh S**t here we go again"

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        I don't care how he wants to paint it to even discuss the assassination of a US president is out of bounds.

I may not respect the man, but I still respect the office and authority that comes with it. To sit passively by and let comments like these be made is no different that the "peaceful" muslims who do nothing to stop the extremist.

My greatest fear is that another attack will have the polar opposite effect. No event in US history has led to more erosion of individual liberties than the laws that were passed in the wake of 9/11.

It is my opinion that aside from the economic catastrophe that transpired due to fear (coupled by poor economic policies, internal and external confidence was the only thing propping up the economy at that time) after 9/11, the real win for freedom hating enemies of the US were that we, as people gave up freedoms with almost little resistance. Another attack like that would further convince the average citizen to trade liberty for security.

Seems there is a famous mantra regarding that last statement.....
                        Well said.

Comment

Fluent Arabic? Prove it.
                          found it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N8ShN_t26Q"]Goat Impression of Arab - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                            I fear that it'll take another terrorist attack on US soil. Another 9/11. But how long will the morale last? As a nation, we've almost forgot about 9/11 as it is.
                            I totally agree with you Sir. Something will eventually happen I just hope we are not so divided that we cannot overcome it this time.

Comment

Yea. You "probably" could. Lol
                              Not wise to bet on "probably"...But that's what I thought.
                              What an odd response and deflection. Needs more gibberish and emoticons.

Comment

I did a search and provided you with the website. It is not true. Furthermore I have always thought it was a good thing to learn to speak other languages.

Comment

Working...
                                X