No announcement yet.

honeymoon ideas: need thhe GS help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Cayman, my wife and I spent 10 days there for our Honeymoon. It was amazing!!

The Doninican Republic is also on my short list of places to go. I've heard nothing but good things about the DR!

Comment

St. Thomas USVI is great. Have heard great things about Costa Rica as well.

Comment

Any of the British West Indies. We've been to St. Lucia twice in the last two years. I think you would be completely safe in any of the US or British Virgin Isles.

Comment

Grand Velas in Playa Del Carmen is nice. A lot of kids but you can stay in the adults only part and it has its own pool. Went to a place about 20 mins away that you could zipline through the jungle, ride 4 wheelers and side by sides.

Rent a house on the beach in St Thomas for around $5000 a week. Big enough for 3 or 4 couples and they usually come with a butler/chef. Or check out the cabins on St John in the Virgin Islands National Forest.

Comment

We went to Marco Island in FL. Its secluded and not filled with tourists. Stayed at the hilton and could sit on our porch and look at the ocean. Walk out the door right on to the beach.

Comment

Working...
            X