Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Rancho Alto Bonito 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck on round two!

Comment

Get Him!

Comment

Ok guys had a nerve racking hunt! Unfortunately this deer lives right in the middle of Javalina central. He came in this evening and 4 different times tried to get on my hand corn but I was completely covered up with javis...ugh. He never spooked...I just think the ol boy didn't want to eat next to em..I don't blame him. I'll be back at it in the morning!

Comment

looks like an amazing place

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

dang it! but glad you finally laid eyes on him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Ok guys had a nerve racking hunt! Unfortunately this deer lives right in the middle of Javalina central. He came in this evening and 4 different times tried to get on my hand corn but I was completely covered up with javis...ugh. He never spooked...I just think the ol boy didn't want to eat next to em..I don't blame him. I'll be back at it in the morning!
                Wow.Gonna be a long night.[emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                  dang it! but glad you finally laid eyes on him!
                  Yes sir!!! Me too!!

Comment

Buena suerte amigo

Comment

Well how goes it today???

Comment

Good Luck Shane!!!

Comment

Could you take a BB or Pellet Gun and scare them away? I used to fight the same thing on our place, with stupid cows, and our Owner let us Paintball Them, which was almost as fun as hunting!!!

Good Luck this Evening!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            Well how goes it today???
                            Was a beautiful morning but yet again covered up in javis. No sighting of the big boy but had 2 beautiful 10s come in plus an 8 and 4 pt. We'll see what happens this evening!

Comment

Tuned in for the rest!

Comment

Was a beautiful morning but yet again covered up in javis. No sighting of the big boy but had 2 beautiful 10s come in plus an 8 and 4 pt. We'll see what happens this evening!
                                Well that sounds like a pretty solid morning. Good luck in the PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X