No announcement yet.

Rancho Alto Bonito 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys a pretty tame Jeremy...of course we've got a few that are spooky rascals too...

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
      Oscar your deer be looking pimp bro but can these deer be shot with a bow are they skittish of blinds ect? I know it's hunting but I am asking for some guys.

Some deer are definitely a little more wary than others, but some deer are pretty calm around blinds. Especially since we already set up several bow blinds to get them used to them a long time before season starts. Getting them into bow range is a whole other deal and some bucks may not come in close, but I dont think it'll be because they're not used to the blind. Deer have very little pressure and are usually pretty calm with a few exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
        Some deer are definitely a little more wary than others, but some deer are pretty calm around blinds. Especially since we already set up several bow blinds to get them used to them a long time before season starts. Getting them into bow range is a whole other deal and some bucks may not come in close, but I dont think it'll be because they're not used to the blind. Deer have very little pressure and are usually pretty calm with a few exceptions.
        im tyring to get you some hunters man. All i can do is tell these guys how it goes over there but they just keep on tire kickin
        appreciate the feed back Boyz

Comment

ill be chasing some of those management bucks next month, cant wait!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
            im tyring to get you some hunters man. All i can do is tell these guys how it goes over there but they just keep on tire kickin

appreciate the feed back Boyz

Thanks man! Let me know if you need any other info.

Comment

Originally posted by drenalindude View Post
              ill be chasing some of those management bucks next month, cant wait!!!!!!!
              Good times ahead!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Good times ahead!!

Hell yeah!

Comment

Awesome management buck named Smarty!

Comment

Gonna be an amazing year!!!

Comment

Awesome as always Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        Awesome as always Shane!
                        Gracias amigo!!

Comment

Time to liven this thread up! It's on this weekend as we are going to try and keep everyone updated on our management hunters success! We have 4 coming into camp...3 bowhunters ( a few memebers here) and a young lady breaking out the boom stick for her first ever deer! Truck points south at 630 in the morning! Looks like there could be some rain...but we are going to fight through it !! Wish us luck!
                          Last edited by Mexico; 11-04-2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Good luck to everyone and keep them pics coming.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                              Good luck to everyone and keep them pics coming.
                              Signal has been good down south...should be able to roll pics!

Comment

Rolling south! Hopefully we'll be in the stand this evening!

Comment

Working...
                                X