No announcement yet.

Rancho Alto Bonito 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just rolling into Texas guys, had a great trip but not one shed found. I believe the grass was higher than last time! Did get a feeder pen cleaned at the Barretal and a couple of hogs caught off the Bonito. Found a few arrowheads also.

Comment

Comment

I was walking a deep draw looking for sheds and this girl decided she would fallow me around. She hung out about 20 minutes and finally just walked off. Crazy!

Comment

Awesome! Country looks great!

Comment

Nice pics Shane! Sheds are gonna be **** hard to come by this year. Easier to find a rattlebug than a shed haha

Comment

I'm heading out this weekend and i'm gonna do some serious shed hunting. Especially in Big 10s area.

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                I'm heading out this weekend and i'm gonna do some serious shed hunting. Especially in Big 10s area.
                Wear your boots buddy!

Comment

Plan on it! Haha I've seen more pictures on facebook of people being bit by snakes than ever before.

Comment

A few of the bucks we're looking forward to seeing next year!

Comment

Ranch looks great Shane.

AB, I bet some of those bucks are gonna blow up this year.

Comment

Good report pictures look good.Everyone is already getting pumped for next season.

Comment

Yup ...thanks guys. We really have some cool bucks in the making! Incredible moisture combined with lower than average temps plus access to both abundant natural forage and protein should blow us up this year!

Comment

A few of our bucks in velvet. They're gonna start growing fast soon. More pics to come!

Comment

Good looking bucks.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X