X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O crap........the return has started

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
      I went to Mexico this year. It was dangerous, very. ! Cant you tell. Can't wait for this years trip.
      Oh Lord, the dangers of Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        O crap........the return has started
        They're coming back buddy. ..lock your landowner down tight!

Comment

Nice write up Rick.

Heading down in the morning...taking a TBHer down to take a look at the ranch. Looking forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
            Nice write up Rick.

Heading down in the morning...taking a TBHer down to take a look at the ranch. Looking forward to the trip.
            Have a safe trip Greg!

Comment

So whats a lease go for down their and do you guys have dove lease's,whats the season for deer and Dove..Thanks

Comment

Oops, just realized it's Friday the 13th, happy Friday y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  So whats a lease go for down their and do you guys have dove lease's,whats the season for deer and Dove..Thanks
                  A lease is anywhere from 3 to 4 k a year, not including feed. Dove season starts Early August and deer season depending on the state you're in runs from Thanksgiving until February 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    What area Have you Been Hunting?
                    south of Columbia a few miles

Comment

Originally posted by huntsalone View Post
                      south of Columbia a few miles
                      Are you looking for a ranch that just has 2 spots, or wanting to fill in with a group that needs 2 more spots filled?

Comment

this should be my fifth post

Comment

Again, I can't PM or email yet but feel free to email me at gw@outdrs.net. Looking for a ranch with just two spots.

Comment

I know of a small ranch for 2 hunters, but I have a long time Mexico buddy ahead in line on it. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by huntsalone View Post
                              Again, I can't PM or email yet but feel free to email me at gw@outdrs.net. Looking for a ranch with just two spots.
                              That'll be tough to find....good luck! I don't know of any ranches personally that has only 2 spots.

Comment

Thanks, got a couple of prospects to look at next week, but would sure appreciate a heads up if ya'll hear of anything else. thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X