Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Does anyone have a covert running in Mexico? Trying to see what it would take cost wise?
    I have three

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
      I use a Sims card from AT&T. I prepay for it every month. There are some great threads on here of Good and Bad things to watch out for.
      I have two already but was curious about how it worked internationally

Comment

How do you guys go about buying shotgun shells in Viejo Mexico?

I know i can take the 4 boxes with the gun that i permit, but i am kicking around the idea of taking a late august trip to shoot a bunch of doves, and will want a few cases.

Comment

Take your wife kids and all your friends and have them each permit in 2 shotguns and you will have plenty for real though I'm not sure get with Rick Dean or Bo I'm sure they have a solid answer for ya.

Comment

I have two already but was curious about how it worked internationally
            If you have a att signal on your phone at the location they are located pretty good chances you will be successful. Make sure and get a external antenatal for each one and mount it as high as you can. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Deerfeeder View Post
              If you have a att signal on your phone at the location they are located pretty good chances you will be successful. Make sure and get a external antenatal for each one and mount it as high as you can. Good Luck
              Are you having to pay international charges on text?

Comment

Are you having to pay international charges on text?
                No. You set up no roaming for the phone numbers on the cameras with ATT international department. It will then only send you photos when you have a ATT signal. All photos will be on your sim card regardless if you have a ATT signal or Tel Cell signal just like a regular trail cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerfeeder View Post
                  No. You set up no roaming for the phone numbers on the cameras with ATT international department. It will then only send you photos when you have a ATT signal. All photos will be on your sim card regardless if you have a ATT signal or Tel Cell signal just like a regular trail cam.
                  POW!! thank ya bud

Comment

Cool pic Oscar looks like your still leading. today is the last day go vote for oscar

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                      How do you guys go about buying shotgun shells in Viejo Mexico?

I know i can take the 4 boxes with the gun that i permit, but i am kicking around the idea of taking a late august trip to shoot a bunch of doves, and will want a few cases.

One of the guys on our ranch used these folks for shotgun shells. Says they deliver to your ranch, bring you a permit for the additional shells as well. I personally have never used them, but he has several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                        [ATTACH]723926[/ATTACH]
                        Is that Big Red?

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post

One of the guys on our ranch used these folks for shotgun shells. Says they deliver to your ranch, bring you a permit for the additional shells as well. I personally have never used them, but he has several times.
                          Thanks Trennon. I will look into this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Manager View Post
                            Is that Big Red?

Comment

Mexico 2015-2016

Thanks guys! Still in the lead! Voting closes in an hour!

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                                Thanks guys! Still in the lead! Voting closes in an hour!
                                Well?

Comment

Working...
                                X