No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New addition to our Mexico family. Big congrats to Shawn on a big o baby boy.

Best wishes buddy

Comment

Rain!Radar shows lots of moisture.

Comment

Anyone know the turn around on passports? Buddy got on this year and doesn't have one and we're going south 2nd weekend in June

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Anyone know the turn around on passports? Buddy got on this year and doesn't have one and we're going south 2nd weekend in June

You can pay to expedite and get in a week. One of my friends got his in 3 days but he got the passport card. There are services that expedite them for you. I will try to get you the name of who he used.

Comment

Mexico 2015-2016

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
            You can pay to expedite and get in a week. One of my friends got his in 3 days but he got the passport card. There are services that expedite them for you. I will try to get you the name of who he used.

Thanks bud! I told him how on earth are you in the military, and not have a passport? He said my rifle is my passport. I said that was a dumb question
            Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-13-2015, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Thanks bud

Just talked to him and he said he found the service online and it took 2 days once he gave the paperwork to the guy. This was in Ft Worth. He does not have the phone number any longer.

Comment

Expedited Passports & Visas are one of the best expediting Passport Companies that offer fast, rushed, same-day emergency US passport services. Apply for an expedited passport now.

Comment

More rain coming! Dang we'll be duck hunting instead of buck hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    More rain coming! Dang we'll be duck hunting instead of buck hunting!
                    Funny you said that I told my buddy that yesterday. Anyone know where this years rain total falls in terms of yearly rain fall from years past?

Comment

I've never seen rain this evenly spread out in 18 years of hunting in Mexico!!!

Comment

Man not sure but that's a good question!

Comment

We had another 1/2" in Hidalgo early this morning. That put our ranch at 23.5" since Jan 1

Comment

Originally posted by LG Mexico Hntr View Post
                            We had another 1/2" in Hidalgo early this morning. That put our ranch at 23.5" since Jan 1
                            Yea you guys have been getting the bigger storms. We are probably at around 14.

Comment

Shane, you must not be living right.

Comment

1/2" El Gato this morning. Agree, rains have been distributed beautifully since Nov.

Comment

Working...
                                X