• Show
Clear All

Awesome pics.

Comment

Nice pics man!

Comment

**** that deer is hungry

Comment

Awesome pictures. You love and hate to see those cat pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
            **** that deer is hungry
            hungry and VERY lucky. He didn't show up in 3 sits at that feeder - after going there like clockwork for most of the week before.

He doesn't look that old - so hopefully he puts on some more kickers and mass and blows up next year.

Comment

Man that place looks beautiful! I bet that river is nice to cool off in during the summer!

Comment

I had my first season in Mexico this year and it was what I hoped it would be. Got in with a good group of guys that I'm enjoying hunting with, witnessed the best hunting I've taken part in. I took my biggest low fence buck, not the biggest I saw but one I'm proud to put on the wall and the oldest deer I've ever shot also. Looking forward to another year down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Grace View Post
                  I had my first season in Mexico this year and it was what I hoped it would be. Got in with a good group of guys that I'm enjoying hunting with, witnessed the best hunting I've taken part in. I took my biggest low fence buck, not the biggest I saw but one I'm proud to put on the wall and the oldest deer I've ever shot also. Looking forward to another year down there.
                  I hate to break this to you over the internet so please take a seat. There is no cure for the Mexican whitetail fever. I'm sorry

Comment

I hope there is no cure. I don't mind being this kind of sick. lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      I hate to break this to you over the internet so please take a seat. There is no cure for the Mexican whitetail fever. I'm sorry
                      Man you got that right!!

Comment

2016/2017 Thread has Been Started

Comment

Man great deer!

Comment

Working...
                          X