Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is having trouble sending pics he said about 800lbs and 8" horns

Comment

Thats awesome. Our cowboy said a ranch right off pipeline had a high fence with nilgai. Owner was leaving back when it was bad and just opened the gate and all the animals wandered out.
      Who knows though

Comment

Comment

Nice I want one . The hunter that shot one on our ranch is leaving some blackstrap any suggestions on how to cook nilgia we are heading out in the morning hope the cooler weather gets some big deer moving

Comment

Originally posted by jtbrock179 View Post
            Nice I want one . The hunter that shot one on our ranch is leaving some blackstrap any suggestions on how to cook nilgia we are heading out in the morning hope the cooler weather gets some big deer moving
            Slice some of it up and chicken fry it.

Comment

Butterfly it and stuff it boudin and shrimp then season it then wrap in bacon. Works good on deer Backstrap.

Comment

Yea Jareb Hardwick shot that one down pipeline..nice.

Comment

One Happy Hunter! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                    Awww pretty little thing won't hurt ya lol. Goodluck down there
                    [ATTACH]762076[/ATTACH]
                    That down by my place? We got 2 yesterday in Catarina!

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                      That down by my place? We got 2 yesterday in Catarina!
                      Down on the Fridays, about 10 miles further down 2688. This one was laying in a wellhead bolt box. We were grabbing bolts and found it at the bottom. Luckily it was in the 50's cause my buddy must have reached in there about 50 times before he saw it

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                        Down on the Fridays, about 10 miles further down 2688. This one was laying in a wellhead bolt box. We were grabbing bolts and found it at the bottom. Luckily it was in the 50's cause my buddy must have reached in there about 50 times before he saw it

Gotcha, I've never seen one that small down there, they've all been over 5'

Comment

My dad helping us with this 4 year old cull this morning!!

Comment

Good one to go Rick. Congrats to your dad.

Comment

Congrats to your Dad Rick!!!

Comment

Congrats to pops Ric

Comment

Working...
                                X